Best And Fastest Way To Travel To Event

Hello I am staying in the Holiday Inn Express in Wimbledon South and have an afternoon ticket as I can only get in to London by 12.00 or 12.30 what would be the best way to get to the Con from my hotel as I don't live in London and I am unfamiliar with the travel route to get to the con in the fastest time I will like to travel by underground tube, I know loads of people have traveled many time to this event and would have lots of experience with the stations and best route to take, so any help with this matter would be great many thanks.

Northern line from Colliers Wood Station to Balham station, change to Southern line on platform 2 to Olympia is what google maps is giving me, Slasher. :smile: You can double check there in case there's a better route, knowing my luck. lol

• Like 1

Yeah, Northern Line to Balham, then you might need a train to Clapham first, but there's definitely trains that can go to Olympia from Balham, or there's a train that begins at Clapham that goes through Olympia (platform 17, way at the end irrc). This is what I used last year.