Friday & Sunday Entry Still Available - Saturday Sold Out!

I can, sort of, understand why some people would be confused as the Gold Pass includes Entry but the Diamond Pass doesn't.

Might be worth renaming them to just 'Diamond Guest Voucer' or something sexier.

However, the statement of them not including entry is pretty clear!

2 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

I can, sort of, understand why some people would be confused as the Gold Pass includes Entry but the Diamond Pass doesn't.

Might be worth renaming them to just 'Diamond Guest Voucer' or something sexier.

However, the statement of them not including entry is pretty clear!

I get what you are saying Andy but any different name adds confusion.  As there are vouchers in the in the Gold pack people will think it's vouchers they can have for Diamond guest so will only make the questions worse :D

The T's and C's are very short, so no forgiveness to people who don't read it.  The bit about entry tickets could be highlighted to make it more obvious though.

• Like 1

Couldn't  the way photos, diamonds and gold passes be changed in the future so a person cannot buy one without  an entry ticket. It wouldn't be hard to make it so there is an order number from an entry pass to be inputted when you buy a photo. 

• Like 2

But if people only wanted the auto and photo parts of it and weren't bothered about the talk part that would force them to buy tickets for days they weren't coming. Personally though I bought my passes and my first batch of diamond passes together as it made sense to secure entry for the weekend rather than roll the dice and take a chance on selling out.

I can't remember which one, but I went to a con where you had to put your entry ticket number in a comment area when you ordered tickets for photos, autographs and so on.
But maybe it'd be a lot of work to check each order.

Edited by Minuialeth75

11 minutes ago, lesleynile said:

Couldn't  the way photos, diamonds and gold passes be changed in the future so a person cannot buy one without  an entry ticket. It wouldn't be hard to make it so there is an order number from an entry pass to be inputted when you buy a photo. 

A key issue with that is that showmasters run tickets through eventbrite, so there's only a limited amount they can do with the software. So such a change might not be possible. 

Also what if you were buying diamonds as gifts for friends. Would you need their entry number or your own? Would that then ruin the element of suprise. 

If it's even possible, it just seems like a lot of extra effort for attendees and SM to counter something that can be solved by people reading the Ts & Cs. But maybe that's just me being selfish XD it's hard to tell

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, schlangomat said:

Quote removed

This is completely against the forum rules as selling is not permitted and tickets are non transferable Schlangomat - as you should know seeing how long you have been on these forums.

• Like 1

Not that you'll ever read it Schlangomat, you have never responded to anything me or another member tried to explain:

Tickets sind nicht übertragbar und dürfen nicht weiterverkauft werden.

PMs sind auf diesem Forum deaktiviert. Einer der Gründe warum ist genau so etwas wie Du jetzt angefragt hast, Ticketverkauf aus zweiter Hand.

Ich habe Dir bereits zwei E-Mails geschrieben vor wiederholter Zeit. Bitte kontrolliere den Posteingang der E-Mail-Adresse, mir der Du hier registriert bist.

• Like 1

I don't think they need to change anything to be honest!  It does clearly state on the diamond pass that it doesn't include entry.  People just need to take responsibility for their own purchases!  As I said before, entry for the day is £20 - in the grand scheme of attending conventions, that is not a lot of money to risk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

We had this discussion before when someone purchased an afternoon ticket only, but the photoshoot they wanted was morning. The afternoon ticket has a clear warning that things may be scheduled before that too, but that wasn*t enough.

I'm sorry to say, but people just need to read...<_<