Friday & Sunday Entry Still Available - Saturday Sold Out!

2 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

I've heard so many variations that sometimes I forget what his real name is... 

Yeah, in recent conversations with friends who all have his pass his real name hasn't been used once!

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, in recent conversations with friends who all have his pass his real name hasn't been used once!

You should hear the variations I get on my surname from cold callers. Does come in handy, when they get it completely wrong I can at least say "Nope, sorry - never heard of him" and hang up the phone!:lol:

• Like 3

Seems really silly not to buy a day ticket with the photo shoots, especially with Diamond passes. I specifically didn't get any Diamond passes because I'm only going on Friday and Saturday and photo and Autograph are only guaranteed over the three days. I didn't even book Saturday until Cumerbund and Kevin Smith where announced, now I have 5 photo shoots and weighing up a couple more.

• Like 1

It looks that all photoshoot got removed from the purchase page! Have they been sold out too? 

I wanted a tom wilson + chris lloyd picture, but I am not getting paid until Friday, so I was planning to pay on the day! Would that still be possible?? (Got entry for friday and saturday)

1 minute ago, EmmainCandyland said:

It looks that all photoshoot got removed from the purchase page! Have they been sold out too? 

I wanted a tom wilson + chris lloyd picture, but I am not getting paid until Friday, so I was planning to pay on the day! Would that still be possible?? (Got entry for friday and saturday)

It looks like the separator has vanished but the tickets are still there, just scroll down the Friday list

6 hours ago, natedammit said:

Here we go:

Fair enough I read that thread heading as 'Access Doors & Collection' for Gold Passes and Diamond Passes so ignored it not needing either rather than 'Access Doors' & Collection for Gold Passes and Diamond Passes; the warning wasn't in a thread heading.

Anyway I got lucky booking on the Sunday. 

I always book the hotel first - anything that's cancellable, I never know if the line up is worth my while till later in the day. As it is I had a clash; the other event sold out first,

2 hours ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

Same here if it's the same page i read I also have a bad feeling some people have bought diamond pass's thinking it gives them access :blink:

Then it will be a very expensive learning curve for them I'm afraid.  I have pointed out to one person who was arguing entry should be included in the Diamond exactly why it wasn't and the fact that the terms, including stating entry wasn't included, are clearly laid out and not extensive so it only takes 30 seconds to read.  I appreciate that a lot of new people don't know how it works but if you are purchasing £200 tickets take 10 seconds to see what it covers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Then it will be a very expensive learning curve for them I'm afraid.  I have pointed out to one person who was arguing entry should be included in the Diamond exactly why it wasn't and the fact that the terms, including stating entry wasn't included, are clearly laid out and not extensive so it only takes 30 seconds to read.  I appreciate that a lot of new people don't know how it works but if you are purchasing £200 tickets take 10 seconds to see what it covers.

It may be just the way I'm reading there posts but i think we both no as per your story people will think it and not read or even look in to what they are buying 

Edited by Queen_Sindel

17 hours ago, paulo said:

Maybe some people delay to the last minute in case the guest they want to meet cancels so they don't lose out on a ticket they cant use , risky and in this case fatal for some

I'm coming from France so it's at least £150 of Eurostar and other trains to come. I always book a cheap hotel room nearby first (because those go pretty quickly and I have to stay 3 nights) and then I buy a 3 days entry ticket. There always will be guests I want to meet. Always.

Edited by Minuialeth75
  • Like 1

Maybe some sympathy for those who thought entry was included in the Platinum ticket... but not a lot!

As a newbie myself, it was pretty clear that you needed a separate entry ticket when purchasing passes.

Hopefully that means a few BC diamond pass holders can't get in now and there will be more space for VQ autographs :D

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just the simple mention of another type of ticket does make People nervous These days.

Can I please ask, that the crew be told how Diamond passes work... and not call out Diamond passes for non Diamond guests.. otherwise hundred people jump in front of you... can be annoying :no: Thanks 

Just now, Spacecadet is here said:

Can I please ask, that the crew be told how Diamond passes work... and not call out Diamond passes for non Diamond guests.. otherwise hundred people jump in front of you... can be annoying :no: Thanks 

I can confirm that I asked TooTall to emphasize this again at the Crew meet.

If you or anyone sees this happen still and could sacrifice a Minute to tell the Pit Boss of the area I (along with TooTall and any other attendee) would be insanely grateful. TooTall can only stop this once he knows.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just the simple mention of another type of ticket does make People nervous These days.

Do not startle the herd. It is not pretty

11 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I blame Raylenth. It always seems to be her. Or the bear. ;)

OI!

• Like 2