Friday & Sunday Entry Still Available - Saturday Sold Out!

• Showmasters Admin
We can now confirm that our Saturday entry tickets have sold out for London Film & Comic Con summer 2017! We will not be selling any further tickets for this day. For those of you still wishing to attend, we are pleased to say that we do still have plenty of Friday and Sunday tickets, so book now and don't miss out!

For a full list of guests attending and the days they appear please see here:

To book your tickets please visit www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

EntryTicketsInstagram.jpg

1 minute ago, whitewillow said:

God, with all the extra space they have this year, there must be really loads of people for it to sell out!

They may not be selling to those levels as it were whitewillow to avoid that same issue.  We will only know when we are there! :lol:

hoping Saturday doesnt turn into the way it was 2015... i still have nightmares about that in all honesty and I know it put a lot of people off going the following year.   hoping its a good balance for both showmaster sales and whats right volume for the venue/event also.  it was spot on last year so hope same this year.  :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I could have sworn it had been posted here too, but now I can't find the post.

There was something in the collection/queuing instructions thread about tickets being available on the day, but probably will sell out on Saturday so buy beforehand. Something along those lines.

Here we go:

Pay on the Day Tickets are subject to availability on a first come first served basis. It is extremely likely that Saturday will sell out prior to the event so we would recommend booking these as soon as possible. :D

8 minutes ago, lesleynile said:

Queue the idiots who bought photos and no entry haha. A few have popped up on Facebook already. 

And cue the people asking if anyone has a spare. Just seen one on the LFCC FB page...:angry:

• Like 1