Guest Cancellations - Sir Derek Jacobi, Bex Taylor Klaus & Jack O Hallorhan - UPDATE ON SUPERMAN GROUP SHOT!!

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The  first bit says "individual photoshoots" specifically. So Group Shot seems to be Happening still.

but is there the availability of cancelling as its no longer what is desired ?please can you ask for us

1 minute ago, davesimon said:

HI what about the Superman Group Pic ? will that be cancelled for those that want it refunded now, as i purchased it for the 3 villains, and without all 3 its a bit pointless to me.

exactly the same as per my last reply... (sorry for the double post) Margot is a lovely lady but not really needed for this photo shoot to make it one I wanted

It is sad but there are still many  great names and celebrities attending. After the autograph purchases, you always have a wide range of dealers to buy the latest collectables and merchandise from throughout the Olympia complex !

Any chance of talking Jack around to attend?

This spoils pretty much everyone's group shot and chance to get all 3 autographs...

I can never see this opportunity for all 3 Super villains to be together at an event again...

• Like 1

Just now, Diabolik said:

Any chance of talking Jack around to attend?

This spoils pretty much everyone's group shot and chance to get all 3 autographs...

I can never see this opportunity for all 3 Super villains to be together at an event again...

They would have tried their best. They know how much much of a rare opportunity it was. I'm absolutely gutted about it to be honest.

"talking a guest around" isn't likely to happen, cancellations are all part and parcel sadly as we all know too well

that said, if there was a shoot with the 4 red dwarf cast and one cancelled (as did happen once before) then you'd expect a refund on the shoot as a whole to be an option... (the Iron Fist group shot is a different thing again as it is just random members and not a specific faction)

• Like 1

It seems a bit overpriced now the group photo because of how much the three remaining ones cost for their individual photo shoots. The whole appeal of the group photo was having the three villains in it. It is a lot of money now to payout for something that is not what originally people thought they were getting. At least the price could be dropped a bit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Erin said:

It seems a bit overpriced now the group photo because of how much the three remaining ones cost for their individual photo shoots. The whole appeal of the group photo was having the three villains in it. It is a lot of money now to payout for something that is not what originally people thought they were getting. At least the price could be dropped a bit. 

Agreed.. those of us that booked the Superman group photo should get some sort of rebate at the very least.

Really sad to hear that Jack cancelled :/

• Like 3

This is what the description in the shop says for the Superman shoot

"This is for a photo session for one person with Superman Guests* at London Film & Comic Con on Saturday 29th July 2017. *exact guests will be confirmed by the organiser closer to the event"

Assuming it has always said this, it doesn't look like it was sold specifically as a shoot with the 3 villains (although they obviously booked them purposefully for the shoot, and plenty bought them for that reason). I'd wait and see if SM announce anything re the shoot, it's not been long since the cancellation.

Guys, please bear with me on that. I checked as promised. But it's the day before everyone leaves for the Show. They are going to get back to me as soon as they can, but getting hold of People isn't this easy right now.

My last post was only based on the mention of "individual photoshoots" from the first post. It was not an official confirmation of any Kind.

• Like 1

awwww no..... only Jack I was booked for out of these cancellations.   would have been so good to get them all... already have Margots auto from last year but am getting another photo with her as she is so awesome and so much fun and energy.  so gutted Jack wint be there and cant add his photo/auto with the rest