Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN RHYS-DAVIES

Latest Guest Announcement - John Rhys-Davies

Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Autograph: £25

Photo Shoot: £25

John-Rhys-Davies-forum1.jpg

John-Rhys-Davies-forum2.jpg

John-Rhys-Davies-forum3.jpg

Grand Pabbie - Once Upon a Time (TV Series)

Gimli - The Lord of the Rings

Prof. Maximilian Arturo - Sliders (TV Series)

Sallah - Raiders of the Lost Ark

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0722636

• Like 8

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

THANK YOU!

• Like 9

Just now, Wrong Name said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

THANK YOU!

I dont think he is interested in this guest

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

THANK YOU!

Someone just peed their pants....

• Like 4

Just now, brrwsklly101 said:

when do the photoshoot tickets go on sale

As soon as they can get them up.  It shouldn't be long so keep checking.

Oh Showmasters stop. My poor bank account :-)

AAHHRRGGHH!! Why now! Just as i'm finalising my schedule! Oh well, i'm sure i can fit John in somewhere :D

One of the nicest men/guest I've ever met, anyone thinking about it meet him 

Edited by Abigail94
  • Like 2

OMG yes!!! I've met him before but then I had him sign TLOTR but he's a James Bond actor aswell in The Living Daylights, another autograph for my book! :D Thank you SM!