Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN RHYS-DAVIES

I have met John at two previous events, but met him again to get a better 8x10 signed. I can only reiterate what others have said and compliment the man for the effort he always puts in. He is one of the nicest guests I have ever met. Makes the effort in terms of conversation and puts extra blurb on every autograph.

I had a photoshoot with him for the first time too, and did not expect the tickle at the back of the neck - certainly a good technique to make for a decent photo... although I had to have 3 attempts because the photographer kept catching me blinking ffs!

I missed out on getting his auto this year (I was a newbie and my organisation reflected that ;) ) but I was really lucky to have a brief moment with him when he was walking across the hall: he needed to pass through the queue so I made room for him, a few moments later he came back the other way, gave me a lovely cheeky smile and squeezed my arm. He didn't have to do that ya know? Seems a really wonderful person and I hope he comes again that I'll get to meet him properly  <3