Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN RHYS-DAVIES

What a lovely bloke - chatty and genuinely interested in what you have to say. I also got a little tickle - he said he likes to do it because it relaxes people who are a little scared or nervous about the photo. Can honestly say one of the best guests I have ever met.

41 minutes ago, youell said:

What a lovely bloke - chatty and genuinely interested in what you have to say. I also got a little tickle - he said he likes to do it because it relaxes people who are a little scared or nervous about the photo. Can honestly say one of the best guests I have ever met.

he won't have that problem with me lol i'm gonna be asking for a bear hug.

Top bloke. Was well surprised that he wasn't a VQ to start with. I guess that changed. 

And an excellent talk. Part amusing, part motivational. A great speaker, could have happily sat there all afternoon listening to him. Thank you SM, a great guest.

Edited by mckee74

John was a lovely guy. He was a bit confused when I asked him to sign my Wing Commander 3 t-shirt, till he remembered who he played. 

He was polite, talkative and shook my hand. Definitely glad I met him.

Great guy,  he asked me what I wanted to be (film director) and he gave me great advice that he had learned from Spielberg. An absolute lovely man and probably the kindest guest at a convention I've ever met. He even wrote 'I would do great things' if I put my mind to it 

12 minutes ago, joeld said:

Great guy,  he asked me what I wanted to be (film director) and he gave me great advice that he had learned from Spielberg. An absolute lovely man and probably the kindest guest at a convention I've ever met. He even wrote 'I would do great things' if I put my mind to it 

He's always been amazing towards his fans!