Guest Cancellation - Walter Koenig

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately Walter Koenig will not be able to join us at The London Film and Comic Con this coming weekend. We wish him the best and look forward to welcoming him back to a future event. All photo shoots with Walter will be refunded within the next 7 days.

6 minutes ago, carlthomas1236 said:

I purchased a pre order with Walter Koenig, and sent in a personal item. This is the first time I placed an order on the pre order website. Can someone explain to me what the process is with getting a refund and getting my item returned?

They will deal with it as soon as they can but it may not be until after the event for the refund and it will definitely be after for your item to be sent back.  Jason G is going to be dealing with getting everything packed up and ready for LFCC so may be concentrating on that.

8 minutes ago, carlthomas1236 said:

I purchased a pre order with Walter Koenig, and sent in a personal item. This is the first time I placed an order on the pre order website. Can someone explain to me what the process is with getting a refund and getting my item returned?

It will all be done automatically so you won't have to do anything.

2 hours ago, RobC said:

Shame, really wanted to meet Bester. If showmasters happen to have any other Babylon 5 guests up their sleeves to replace him that would be awesome. ;) (I know, unlikely).

Yeah, short notice for this time, but fingers crossed for 25th anniversary next year (hint)