Access Doors & Collection for Gold Passes and Diamond Passes

If its limited tickets then ga would still have a chance with diamond guests. I went ga bought a few diamond passes and got most of what i wanted done in one day including autos from dp guests I didnt have a dp for.

And no. The golds still need to get vqs for the diamonds in this suggestion.

So to clarify the suggestion for golds:

No early entry (it fails, clearly hence main reason of this suggestion change).

No goody bag.

Priority after dps to photos but still need vqs for diamonds. As Raylenth says, diamond passes are the only way to guarantee an auto, regardless if you're gold or ga.

Cheaper price but limited tickets still.

So the main benefit is the priority for the photos after dps. Great if you have loads to do/photos booked.

Edited by spengler

I agree with everything you said barring the early entry. It worked O.K on Friday but then fell down somewhat on the other days. Especially Saturday. There is clearly something not being told to the security at the Gold Pass entrance. Also for some of the crew, when us Gold pass holders are in the autograph hall, VQ tickets should be handed out immediately. None of this 'I have to wait until 9am rubbish'. Otherwise what's the point of us Gold pass holders being let in early?

15 hours ago, spengler said:

If its limited tickets then ga would still have a chance with diamond guests. I went ga bought a few diamond passes and got most of what i wanted done in one day including autos from dp guests I didnt have a dp for.

No goody bag.

Priority after dps to photos but still need vqs for diamonds. As Raylenth says, diamond passes are the only way to guarantee an auto, regardless if you're gold or ga.

So the main benefit is the priority for the photos after dps. Great if you have loads to do/photos booked.

I agree with some of your suggestions but not others.

Gold should mean priority otherwise whats the point in it - its a lot of money.

Reinstate the Gold Pass auto pack

No Goody bag

2 free 15 pounds autos

Priority access to ALL guests (the chance to join the back of the line)

Early entry.

Should also be more limited than it was on Saturday (I have never seen so many Gold Passes at one event - this was shown when the Matt Lucas Photoshoot was on Saturday - they called Golds and a sea of people just descended on the area -so much so that we were three deep at times.

3 hours ago, spengler said:

No goody bag.

So your thinking is no early entry to venue for golds 

no goody bag (not a problem nothing in it anyway)

And you say make gold cheaper

all auto prices will have to go up tho to cover the lost revenue golds bring in (if gold is made cheaper no problem)

hmm wait I think they had something like that this year ?

oh yeah it was called general entry tickets :thumbup:

i agree something has change so the errors over the last few years aren't repeated again 

my idea is make gold cost more and put a low limit on it ( make it mean something again)