Access Doors & Collection for Gold Passes and Diamond Passes

Hi. 

I cant find if this has been asked but.. On this thread it shows gold pass collection opposite to train station (same as last year). However, the floor plan shows it at same point as Diamond pass collection (at the other side of the hall). 

Which one is correct? 

8 minutes ago, Adzrobert said:

Hi. 

I cant find if this has been asked but.. On this thread it shows gold pass collection opposite to train station (same as last year). However, the floor plan shows it at same point as Diamond pass collection (at the other side of the hall). 

Which one is correct? 

From what I understand it's the same entrance as last year (opposite the train station)

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Adzrobert said:

Hi. 

Which one is correct? 

This thread has the most up to date information.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That would work. Plus I assume your mum is bringing the card the ticket was bought with?

I would assume so yes. Thanks for the clarifications, first time I've had a 'special' pass!

Hi

I am a bit confused , hope you can clarify ;)

I have 2 Diamond Pass for Saturday ...so i can collect them Thursday between 4pm to 8pm .Correct ? And Saturday , normal queuing ...( No Gold pass btw) 

If i can't collect them on Thursday , i have to queue normally , collect the DP after bags checks , normal queuing again.

Is it correct ? Sorry dummy question :s , first con in London :D

Thanks for your help

1 minute ago, *morlock* said:

Hi

I am a bit confused , hope you can clarify ;)

I have 2 Diamond Pass for Saturday ...so i can collect them Thursday between 4pm to 8pm .Correct ? And Saturday , normal queuing ...( No Gold pass btw) 

If i can't collect them on Thursday , i have to queue normally , collect the DP after bags checks , normal queuing again.

Is it correct ? Sorry dummy question :s , first con in London :D

Thanks for your help

Yes and yes. Just as outlined in the first post.

Very confused now. Hopefully someone can tell me if I'm right. If I'm coming on Friday morning, I queue outside gold pass entrance for gold pass, then go around to the main entrance to collect diamond passes?

6 minutes ago, homerj said:

Very confused now. Hopefully someone can tell me if I'm right. If I'm coming on Friday morning, I queue outside gold pass entrance for gold pass, then go around to the main entrance to collect diamond passes?

Just as explained in the first post, yes.

On 24/07/2017 at 0:04 PM, Wrong Name said:

Awesome! That's my Thursday plans sorted! Although I wish the Gold pass entrance for the weekend wasn't across the other side of the venue from the guests. With only 5 mins head start now, most of that time is gonna be spent crossing the venue!. I hope they do all ticket and bag checks before we go in as that will slow us down even more!

It's crazy. We pay all that money and it looks we like we get no advantage whatsoever. See you in line!

Has anyone responded to the complaints about Gold Pass holders having to spend their 5 minute early entry time crossing the venue? I've seen complaints but no responses.

You can also guarantee that 5 mins starts as soon as the first Gold Pass holder gets in and not the last. So if you are not first in that Gold queue there will be plenty of non Gold Pass people getting VQ tickets before you.

Seems completely unfair considering the extra money paid...

7 hours ago, BenJones90 said:

Has anyone responded to the complaints about Gold Pass holders having to spend their 5 minute early entry time crossing the venue? I've seen complaints but no responses.

You can also guarantee that 5 mins starts as soon as the first Gold Pass holder gets in and not the last. So if you are not first in that Gold queue there will be plenty of non Gold Pass people getting VQ tickets before you.

Seems completely unfair considering the extra money paid...

I agree, I like "Showmasters show" and I can wait the event !

But I have the feeling that Goldpass holder's are disadvantaged with an addition of small problems :

We have to queue to collect our diamond pass at the opposite of the goldpass entrance. (Ok, it's just the first day, but still... Like BeJones90 said, we spend a lot of money for the goldpass, to NOT queue)

Then we have to go back, to the goldpass queue (at the opposite of the "Diamond collection")

Then, we start the day and we have to cross the venue to get the VQ tickets.

(With the number of diamond guest, it's a run !)

Ok, the 5min entrance is not the only benefit of the goldpass across the week end , but please, can we have at least the guarantee than all the goldpass line will enter BEFORE the general entrance opens his doors ?

Like I said, I really like LFFC, and I believe it will be an incredible week end ! :-)

Just afraid of what I read about last year for the Goldpass situation.

Can't wait ! :-) !!!!!

I have posted about this "getting in early" issue, even with a Quote from TooTall. So AGAIN: Yes, the Office is aware that there were Problems last year. You will get in early this year. Came straight from TooTall.

If you don't want to pick up your Diamond Pass in the morning you can do so any time during the day. This System has been revamped too because the Office was also aware it did not work quite as well at Collectormania.

There's been no Response to the "Gold Pass holders are at the opposite end of the venue" complaints because I am sorry to say, there is no alternative. The venue only has a limited number of entrances. They got to work with what is available.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have posted about this "getting in early" issue, even with a Quote from TooTall. So AGAIN: Yes, the Office is aware that there were Problems last year. You will get in early this year. Came straight from TooTall.

If you don't want to pick up your Diamond Pass in the morning you can do so any time during the day. This System has been revamped too because the Office was also aware it did not work quite as well at Collectormania.

There's been no Response to the "Gold Pass holders are at the opposite end of the venue" complaints because I am sorry to say, there is no alternative. The venue only has a limited number of entrances. They got to work with what is available.

At least if they make sure they are on the ball and let us in the 5 mins earlier which didnt happen each day last year. :)

The Friday Problem has been covered a number of times since last year, the venue People did not understand the System. Once the issue was brought to my Attention by People complaining in here I immediately alerted the Crew and it was fixed the next day - as posted above, Jason himself ended up checking everything went alright.

This was actually one of the reasons why David on Twitter and us here have it on constant repeat to please raise such things with Crew at the venue. It will be a much faster and efficient fix. ;)

Anyway, this has not been brought up here constantly, but in e-mails and phone calls to the Office too. TooTall is the big guy you may have noticed around. If he says the bases are covered they are covered.

Hi there, I purchased 2 Gold Pass tickets, but want to collect these on Thursday, now I realise this forum is very busy, but as only myself will be collecting the Gold Passes and these are wristbands, is that possible to still collect both as the 2nd Gold Pass ticket owner won't be able to be with me on Thursday, so can you verify for me if I will be allowed to collect both?

On 2017-07-24 at 10:32 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It's nice that people are already complaining before anything happened. ;)

This was pointed out a lot last year. I also asked the office again when I came home.

EDIT: If I sound grumpy the reason is that I had planned to sleep a little after a headache and the phone rang where I was being yelled on because the store doesn't allow a ticket transfer. Seriously, our main phone is already unlisted. Those few on here who have my mobile number: if I ever find out you are spreading it around there will be consequences.

EDIT2 cause I managed to get hold of TooTall - everyone please thank TooTall for replying to a poor little mod at 9.45 PM in his spare time: They are aware of the queueing issue. I quote: "We know the issue. It will be different this year. They will get in early."

Hopefully that is good enough. ;)

Thank you! :) 

17 minutes ago, carlosvanvegas said:

Hi there, I purchased 2 Gold Pass tickets, but want to collect these on Thursday, now I realise this forum is very busy, but as only myself will be collecting the Gold Passes and these are wristbands, is that possible to still collect both as the 2nd Gold Pass ticket owner won't be able to be with me on Thursday, so can you verify for me if I will be allowed to collect both?

Re the gold pass - no I'm afraid Carlos.  Because it has to be secured on the other person will need to be present.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Sorry if this has been asked already (did scan through but couldn't see anything). If ID is required at any stage, what forms are accepted and do they have to be specifically photo IDs?

Photo ID is preferred.

What IDs would you have on Hand, and what stages you were thinking of? Gold Pass pickup for example a non-Picture ID would do as Long as you have the Card the order was paid with.