Access Doors & Collection for Gold Passes and Diamond Passes

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just leave it as it is. Sorry for all the hassle.

Thank you so much for a quick reply - and no need to be sorry, you are doing an heroic job with very little reward. I am amazed at your patience. Truly you are a Queen. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Pink Lady said:

Thank you so much for a quick reply - and no need to be sorry, you are doing an heroic job with very little reward. I am amazed at your patience. Truly you are a Queen. 

Thank you.

I don't know how but apparently last night I set off an internal spam filter because I was posting so much. :lol: So easy on the questions today please. ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It's nice that people are already complaining before anything happened. ;)

This was pointed out a lot last year. I also asked the office again when I came home.

EDIT: If I sound grumpy the reason is that I had planned to sleep a little after a headache and the phone rang where I was being yelled on because the store doesn't allow a ticket transfer. Seriously, our main phone is already unlisted. Those few on here who have my mobile number: if I ever find out you are spreading it around there will be consequences.

EDIT2 cause I managed to get hold of TooTall - everyone please thank TooTall for replying to a poor little mod at 9.45 PM in his spare time: They are aware of the queueing issue. I quote: "We know the issue. It will be different this year. They will get in early."

Hopefully that is good enough. ;)

Oh, dear.  I was grumpy enough myself yesterday, so for you to have a headache AND to put up with abuse on the phone is just a rotten cherry on top.  Sorry for adding to your woes with my pessimistic post, and thank you (and Too Tall!) for the reassurances.

Does anyone know if there will be any ramps for wheelchairs at the main entrance or if they will be needed? Is there just the one lift up to the first floor? We came last year and the small lift at the gold entrance was broken so I had to carry it up the stairs (only about 5, so no great drama) and we stuck to the one lift we found at that end of the hall because it was working and didn't look to see if there was another up by the Gate H entry. Thank you and sorry, Queen Sindel, for adding yet another question. You're doing a great job and must have endless patience - thank you.

Edited by Hugosfrog
adding text

Sorry to ask and maybe it was already answered before, but it will be my first time at this event and i will attending on saturday first. I have a gold pass and only one diamond pass for john clesse. What would the best way to collect those passes to be right on time for the earliest photoshoots because i got a lot of them;) ?  An those the time 7 am mean gold pass holder can already access then or is it just the time indicating the pickup time for the passes? 

Thanks a lot 

I know this has probably been asked and answered many times but I'm unwell and being thick headed. On Friday morning I go to grand hall main entrance and collect my gold pass then walk round to entrance H where someone will point me to the Gold queue, and then I can collect my diamond passes. Sorry for being a pain

1 minute ago, Philm said:

Sorry to ask and maybe it was already answered before, but it will be my first time at this event and i will attending on saturday first. I have a gold pass and only one diamond pass for john clesse. What would the best way to collect those passes to be right on time for the earliest photoshoots because i got a lot of them;) ?  An those the time 7 am mean gold pass holder can already access then or is it just the time indicating the pickup time for the passes? 

Thanks a lot 

We haven't been given a time as for when diamond pass collection will start so if I was you I would go and collect your gold pass first, then go round to the normal entrance and see if you can pick up your diamond pass, then return to the gold entrance to get in early. You could try collecting the diamond first but there's nothing to say they will be handing them out that early or you could wait until doors are open to then go and get the diamond as the queue for them might be lower. The only other option is trying to pick up your passes on either Thursday or Friday if you can. It's up to you.

Just now, jimbox2804 said:

I know this has probably been asked and answered many times but I'm unwell and being thick headed. On Friday morning I go to grand hall main entrance and collect my gold pass then walk round to entrance H where someone will point me to the Gold queue, and then I can collect my diamond passes. Sorry for being a pain

The gold pass entrance is in the same place as the gold pass collection, not in the West Hall with general entry. You have a few options which are the same as I just told Philm, so please look at the reply I just posted above this one.

• Like 1

as per email....

MAIN ENTRANCE, PRE-PAID TICKETS, PAY ON THE DAY, DISABLED, EXTRA HELP  and DIAMOND PASS COLLECTION - Fri, Sat and Sun

This is located in the West Hall and accessed via Gate H. Diamond Pass collection is after bag check, but before the scanning/checking point for tickets. ie you can collect Diamond Passes, even if you are not attending the show on that particular day. Please note Diamond passes do not give entry to the show and you will need a valid ticket to gain entry.

so i believe the even on friday closes at 6pm so if i get there at 4pm i should be able to get the passes as i dont require to be actually in the even itself, just checking im correct before i pop over thats all

1 hour ago, Hugosfrog said:

Does anyone know if there will be any ramps for wheelchairs at the main entrance or if they will be needed? Is there just the one lift up to the first floor? We came last year and the small lift at the gold entrance was broken so I had to carry it up the stairs (only about 5, so no great drama) and we stuck to the one lift we found at that end of the hall because it was working and didn't look to see if there was another up by the Gate H entry. Thank you and sorry, Queen Sindel, for adding yet another question. You're doing a great job and must have endless patience - thank you.

Please contact extrahelp about this. I honestly have no idea. I think I recall a ramp, but it's been a while since I was at that venue. They will know.

10 minutes ago, Mrhappy91275Geek said:

as per email....

MAIN ENTRANCE, PRE-PAID TICKETS, PAY ON THE DAY, DISABLED, EXTRA HELP  and DIAMOND PASS COLLECTION - Fri, Sat and Sun

This is located in the West Hall and accessed via Gate H. Diamond Pass collection is after bag check, but before the scanning/checking point for tickets. ie you can collect Diamond Passes, even if you are not attending the show on that particular day. Please note Diamond passes do not give entry to the show and you will need a valid ticket to gain entry.

so i believe the even on friday closes at 6pm so if i get there at 4pm i should be able to get the passes as i dont require to be actually in the even itself, just checking im correct before i pop over thats all

Sorry, I had completely misread your post. For some reason I read it as you wanting to buy on the day.

The pick up should be open until the Event Closes.

3 minutes ago, marstersgirl said:

I am meeting up with friends on Saturday and have a largish present to give to one of them.  Is this going to be a problem in terms of security bringing it in? 

As long as they can see what it is it should be fine, if it's wrapped then yes you will have an issue I'd think.  You could bring it in unwrapped, bring some paper and sellotape with you and wrap it on the venue if you have a quiet 5 minutes.