J K Rowling site

hobbitslut

• Showmasters Admin

From what JK has said on the site, you are not ment to be able to get through the door. Someone "apprently" hacked their way in and found nothing. JK has said it's to be a later up date.

The phone, if you put in the correct number (it's in thise thread, earlier) you get a hidden extra.

Stuart.

• Showmasters Admin

I've put it in yellow so you'll have to highlight it to see. As some people may not want to know.

Stuart.

1. Click on the key (fan sites), there are 2 coins on the shelves, take them and put them in the 2 coin boxes on the middle shelf.

2. Click on the pen (links), move the book with the ? mark on it to the left and then take the key and put it in the keyhole on the box to the right.

3. Type 62442 (MAGIC) into the mobile phone and click the green button on the phone.

4. Click on the coffee cup (extra stuff), take the rubber at the bottom of the page and rub it over the blank piece of paper. It will show you 4 things you have to collect (click on) around the site to get a bonus. I won't tell you where they are, you've got to have some fun.........

are there still noly 4 things?

Looks like it Cazzie! Oh well just have to be patient with the room thing! I hate BLOODY waiting! Wish the next book would hurry up I need to read something, there are no decent books out at the mo :lol:

it's not a clue on the site. everybody can find it and it prob. won't be in the books cos she prefered longbottoms history to be unfollded in stead of deans, but am i the only one who feels sad about dean thomas and his real dad?