Next Gen captain's chair

On the topic of the chair shoots/prop shoots... is there or has there in the past been a limit on how you can sit, cos I have a mental image of being slumped in the chair, legs over the arm in Hogwarts robes that I would love to make reality!

• Moderators
6 hours ago, fissijo said:

On the topic of the chair shoots/prop shoots... is there or has there in the past been a limit on how you can sit, cos I have a mental image of being slumped in the chair, legs over the arm in Hogwarts robes that I would love to make reality!

I don't see that being a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

There must have been something wrong. I paid £56 for my one with Wil and it was the worst photo, the lighting was wrong, for some reason the tog was crouching so the picture was looking up at chins, the photo isnt aligned (The chair isn't even in the middle) its pointing more up towards the right (I was on the left) - Plus I wasn't the one in the captains chair which is crap. I was going to ask Wil to stand like he's my bodyguard and I had a captains pose down. I was just standing with my arms crossed looking miserable (No laughing emoticon so imagine one here) - I didn't even show my mum, it was that embarrassing. She'd probably get mad that I spent so much money on something so crap. 

I felt a little bit conned. 

12 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

There must have been something wrong. I paid £56 for my one with Wil and it was the worst photo, the lighting was wrong, for some reason the tog was crouching so the picture was looking up at chins, the photo isnt aligned (The chair isn't even in the middle) its pointing more up towards the right (I was on the left) - Plus I wasn't the one in the captains chair which is crap. I was going to ask Wil to stand like he's my bodyguard and I had a captains pose down. I was just standing with my arms crossed looking miserable (No laughing emoticon so imagine one here) - I didn't even show my mum, it was that embarrassing. She'd probably get mad that I spent so much money on something so crap. 

I felt a little bit conned. 

I can't comment on the lighting, you are the first one to mention this.

But whenever someone asked here we made sure to mention that it was likely the guest would be in the Captain's Chair. It's not that poses generally are a no no as you know from other shoots. But the guest constantly getting up from the chair and sitting down again isn't something that is possible either.

My daughter never got to have her pre paid photo with wil and BBT set, due to delay getting in, unhelpful staff, if I wanted the way to go they wanted a fiver as it was in the book. Then spent 2.5 hours looking for  staff in red t shirt to help. One bloke at the info/ sales desk said he was too busy. To top it off the person that we needed, was not even in show master top, normal unmarked clothes. Not helpful, ruined my first and last lfcc. No chairs available to sit, my husband has very bad knees and only chairs available were at main stage. Loads of empty chairs but not allowed in use them. A very nice lady on staff gave up her chair at info desk as hubby was close to collapse,