Latest Guest Announcement - MATT LUCAS

I checked the pre order of autographs , and I can't see any photos of him from Little Britain . Will there be any photos from that series to buy ? I really wanted him to be a diamnond guest so I was guaranteed autograph :) 

10 minutes ago, Chrimlee said:

I checked the pre order of autographs , and I can't see any photos of him from Little Britain . Will there be any photos from that series to buy ? I really wanted him to be a diamnond guest so I was guaranteed autograph :) 

They won't provide a list of the 8x10's available Chrimlee for the simple fact that they can run out so if they say they are providing them people will kick of if they then aren't available.  As always if you do want a particular image it's best to bring your own.

I can't imagine they won't have one, but you never know.

Just now, fanowaty said:

Thanks SM!!! He's amazing :clap:

Is the schedule for Sunday updated already? As I can't find him there :(

It's being revised fanowaty.  Hopefully it will be done on Monday but it should be fairly obvious when the revised one is up.

• Moderators
Just now, Clifford said:

Sorry if this has been asked but what times are his photo shoots Saturday and Sunday?

It has indeed been asked a few times, and we can't answer until the schedule is updated. The update is in process but is not ready yet.

• Like 1