Jump to content
showmasters

LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Recommended Posts

Raylenth    2,727
1 minute ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

 

I don't see Natalie at 9.30 :/ 

Nor do I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I don't believe that one has been posted yet Reel, keep an eye out for it

Cool, thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lenasbitch92    338
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Nor do I

Was getting freaked out then as I have her down at like 1.35 sunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylenth    2,727
Just now, Lenasbitch92 said:

Was getting freaked out then as I have her down at like 1.35 sunday

I see it at 1.40! but it' hard to judge the 5 mins intervals sometimes :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lenasbitch92    338
Just now, IlonaTijhuis said:

Where is Marc Blucas on Friday? I can't seem to find it

He cancelled today

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sebster118    59
1 hour ago, Sebster118 said:

Thanks.

Only concern is that there is a 15 minute window between the end of Alan Tudyk's talk and the end of Edge & Christian's photoshoot on the Saturday (I'll be wearing more casual clothing that day than Sunday).

I appreciate those concerned are taking time to reply but am concenrned about this.

The talk is scheduled to finish at 12, and the photoshoot is scheduled to finish at 12.15. Am concerned about the talk finishing late, or the photoshoot finishing earlier.

 

I've not bought any tickets yet.

I plan to get a Diamond pass for Tudyk, and the earliest batch for the photoshoot is at 4.

Just need some reassurance that I won't miss the photoshoot due to timings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starbug    1,015
9 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I'd do Yeun, McDiarmid, Jacobi, Kinney and then Cumberbacth.

thank you Stuart I was a bit worried couldn't believe it when I saw all my sessions close to each other I am considering doing the Kinney shoot in the afternoon  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lenasbitch92    338
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I see it at 1.40! but it' hard to judge the 5 mins intervals sometimes :D

Yh lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astro_Nut    41
1 minute ago, Sebster118 said:

I appreciate those concerned are taking time to reply but am concenrned about this.

The talk is scheduled to finish at 12, and the photoshoot is scheduled to finish at 12.15. Am concerned about the talk finishing late, or the photoshoot finishing earlier.

 

I've not bought any tickets yet.

I plan to get a Diamond pass for Tudyk, and the earliest batch for the photoshoot is at 4.

Just need some reassurance that I won't miss the photoshoot due to timings.

The photoshoot is shown in the same hall as the Main stage, so you will be able to get from the talk to the shoot very quickly.  The talks do tend to end on time.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen_Sindel    3,328
2 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

I appreciate those concerned are taking time to reply but am concenrned about this.

The talk is scheduled to finish at 12, and the photoshoot is scheduled to finish at 12.15. Am concerned about the talk finishing late, or the photoshoot finishing earlier.

 

I've not bought any tickets yet.

I plan to get a Diamond pass for Tudyk, and the earliest batch for the photoshoot is at 4.

Just need some reassurance that I won't miss the photoshoot due to timings.

If you buy tickets now you won't be called at the beginning anyway for Edge and Christian. No issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    1,003
2 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

I appreciate those concerned are taking time to reply but am concenrned about this.

The talk is scheduled to finish at 12, and the photoshoot is scheduled to finish at 12.15. Am concerned about the talk finishing late, or the photoshoot finishing earlier.

 

I've not bought any tickets yet.

I plan to get a Diamond pass for Tudyk, and the earliest batch for the photoshoot is at 4.

Just need some reassurance that I won't miss the photoshoot due to timings.

I don't think it'd take 15 minutes to get to the photo area, Webster, you should be grand. :smile: You can go into the shoot anytime after the batch is called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen_Sindel    3,328
2 minutes ago, Stormtrooper71 said:

I am looking for mads  mikkelsen diamond pass photo op on sat can't find it only one at 5pm Help 

It's the one at 5 PM if a Diamond Pass session is not specifically marked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StuartG2198    1,663
4 minutes ago, Stormtrooper71 said:

I am looking for mads  mikkelsen diamond pass photo op on sat can't find it only one at 5pm Help 

That is Mads' photo, Diamond Passes will be called first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen_Sindel    3,328
2 minutes ago, Sketty Harley said:

Ok, Saturday Alan Tudyk (batch 6) and Tricia Helfer! Big clash, is there any way round it please?

And your batch number for Tricia is? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robmoriarty    198
1 minute ago, Sketty Harley said:

Ok, Saturday Alan Tudyk (batch 6) and Tricia Helfer! Big clash, is there any way round it please?

I'd go to Tricia first, explain the clash, then join Alan queue as soon as you're done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylenth    2,727
3 minutes ago, Stormtrooper71 said:

I am looking for mads  mikkelsen diamond pass photo op on sat can't find it only one at 5pm Help 

Mads Sat shoot is 5pm to 6pm, Diamonds go through first, there isn't a designated separate session for Diamond pass holders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WayneLee    47

Boom, many thanks for releasing this. Love a bit of planning in the evening. 25 photos shoots now planned with no clashes. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Straker94    79

I have a friend who is attending for one day only, she is flying in early Saturday AM and flying back again in the PM. For her Benedict Cumberbatch photo, she is batch 15 I believe, which is really close the end of the likely bracket according to the schedule. She may not be able to make it to the PM shoot.

If she provides evidence of her flight times etc, is there any chance of her getting in a little earlier in the photo shoots, maybe by a batch or two? I know this is essentially cutting in line, however she is getting rather worried now that she will miss out with the distance she is travelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StuartG2198    1,663
2 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

I have a friend who is attending for one day only, she is flying in early Saturday AM and flying back again in the PM. For her Benedict Cumberbatch photo, she is batch 15 I believe, which is really close the end of the likely bracket according to the schedule. She may not be able to make it to the PM shoot.

If she provides evidence of her flight times etc, is there any chance of her getting in a little earlier in the photo shoots, maybe by a batch or two? I know this is essentially cutting in line, however she is getting rather worried now that she will miss out with the distance she is travelling.

If you can evidence your travel arrangements, speak to the pit boss (red shirt) but nothing can be guaranteed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Straker94    79
Just now, StuartG2198 said:

If you can evidence your travel arrangements, speak to the pit boss (red shirt) but nothing can be guaranteed

Thanks, I'll pass that info on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    1,003

Another double check, have batch 3 for Tom Wilson on Saturday, take it there's no point in going to the 12:30 shoot? Before we go to the shoot on the day when we could be doing something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×