LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

1 minute ago, Stuart_C said:

Thanks. Tickets are still on sale, though, aren't they?

I'm about five miles from Northampton - how random!

Yes, but they always leave leeway. The photosessions have been going on for 10 years now. The Team got a pretty good hang of estimating the additional sales meanwhile.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, but they always leave leeway. The photosessions have been going on for 10 years now. The Team got a pretty good hang of estimating the additional sales meanwhile.

Great! Thanks

Looks like I'll only be there on Sunday, so I'll only have the one chance

On 7/26/2017 at 2:02 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Actually Mads and Famke were Diamond Pass guests last year.

Diamond Paid means it's a paid for talk, but the Diamond Pass holders have it included in their ticket package.

Hi,

I also have a question about this.

I attended Famke's talk last year, without a diamond pass; just turned up at the last minute and still got a good view of the stage.

Assuming that the Pamela Anderson Diamond Pass has sold out, (it has disappeared from Eventbrite), any idea how many rows Diamond/ Gold Pass holders are likely to take up, and/ or how early I would need to queue to be in the next row back?

Thanks

A couple of the Diamond Passes went off sale today. The sales date expired. I honestly don't know if Pamela's Diamond Pass is sold out.

I also don't know how many passes are sold, sorry. Those numbers are generally not released.

The stage set up is the same as last year as far as I know.

The Crew normally doesn't start new lines until the Prior talk has loaded.

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

A couple of the Diamond Passes went off sale today. The sales date expired. I honestly don't know if Pamela's Diamond Pass is sold out.

I also don't know how many passes are sold, sorry. Those numbers are generally not released.

The stage set up is the same as last year as far as I know.

The Crew normally doesn't start new lines until the Prior talk has loaded.

So maybe it would be worth being there when they go in for the prior talk.

I take it there won't be an opportunity to purchase expired Diamond Passes on the day(?)

1 minute ago, Stuart_C said:

So maybe it would be worth being there when they go in for the prior talk.

I take it there won't be an opportunity to purchase expired Diamond Passes on the day(?)

Usually all tickets not sold out are on sale on the day. I honestly don't know how the Situation is with Pamela's Diamond Passes.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Usually all tickets not sold out are on sale on the day. I honestly don't know how the Situation is with Pamela's Diamond Passes.

OK, I understand.

It's just difficult to know whether to book the talk and photo op separately, or to try and get a Diamond Pass on the day.

8 minutes ago, Bttf2015 said:

I have batch 10 for Christopher Lloyd and Delorean photo on Saturday, is that the PM slot. I hope so as I can't make the AM

even if you did fall into am shoot you can go anytime after your batch has been called so can go to pm shoot no problem... providing the guest has a split am and pm shoot that day.

Edited by HeartDT

7 minutes ago, Bttf2015 said:

I have batch 10 for Christopher Lloyd and Delorean photo on Saturday, is that the PM slot. I hope so as I can't make the AM

Even if it was AM, as posted a number of times: you can go any time after your batch was called.

Hi guys! I only have one photo shoot for Christopher Lloyd on Saturday AM. I'm a little bit worried about the length of the queue to actually get into the venue, does anyone know if there's a guarantee everyone will be in before 9.30 when his shoot is due to start? 

Just now, georginaq said:

Hi guys! I only have one photo shoot for Christopher Lloyd on Saturday AM. I'm a little bit worried about the length of the queue to actually get into the venue, does anyone know if there's a guarantee everyone will be in before 9.30 when his shoot is due to start? 

You will be in Georgina, and if it looks like there is an issue speak to the crew manning the hall.

• Like 1

Just now, mschmidt said:

My daughter is Diamond #150 for Cumberbatch Saturday - I'm Diamond #394. Seeing that his photo shoot starts at 9:45, when should we go over to the photo area (we're doing separate photos)?

Her around 10:05, you maybe 10:30. Best guess.

5 minutes ago, vinchenzo19 said:

Hello all.

Any chance someone could advice on what time me and my daughter need to get to the Tom Wilson and the Deloreon shoot?

We have Batch 2 tickets. I'm too daft to read the chart right! haha. Thanks in advance!

the shoot runs from 10:10 until 10:30  tomorrow :)   batch 2 i'd say 10.15 ish as golds and batch 1 first :) 

Edited by HeartDT

Wondering if anyone can help please. I have Alyson Hannigan at 10:10 and Emily Kinney at 10:15.  I am gold but I can imagine there will be a lot of Alyson diamond's in the queue. Any suggestions please

Thanks 

Edited by Aearin

25 minutes ago, Aearin said:

Wondering if anyone can help please. I have Alyson Hannigan at 10:10 and Emily Kinney at 10:15.  I am gold but I can imagine there will be a lot of Alyson diamond's in the queue. Any suggestions please

Thanks 

Emily first because she doesn't have Diamond, then straight to Alyson.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Emily first because she doesn't have Diamond, then straight to Alyson.

Thanks QS. Can I just avoid the hassle and do Kinney's Afternoon shoot as I had nothing around then? Not a fan of pissing people off pushing through if they've started letting general admission in etc

wondering if anyone can help, only just noticed i got a clash. I have diamonds for all these

chris lloyd and tombstone

tom wilson and tombstone

and steven yeun all around the same time on sunday. Which order should i do these in please

14 minutes ago, Aearin said:

Thanks QS. Can I just avoid the hassle and do Kinney's Afternoon shoot as I had nothing around then? Not a fan of pissing people off pushing through if they've started letting general admission in etc

Yes, you can still go any time after your batch has been called. That includes Diamond Passes.