LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

3 minutes ago, mr mulder said:

no gold, I may have an extra help band. all batch 3

If you have an extra help band they will advise you how photosessions work. We're generally not doing that on the forum because this may potentially be abused.

In any case, tell crew at the David shoot (the earlier one) you have the other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Waynest27 said:

with a diamond pass for christopher lloyd on saturday, do i go to the lloyd and tombstone shoot at 15.15 or the paid diamond bttf shoot at 14.05? please advise

not sure 

thanks for your help

The latter listing is the talk which is also included in your Diamond Pass. That's why it is listed under "main stage".  So you go to both.

Hi, I'm attending Saturday and have a general admission ticket. I have a query regarding some of my photo ops clashing - I have tickets for Wil Wheaton w/ Big Bang set (batch #2), Emily Kinney (batch #3), Benedict Cumberbatch (batch #11), Steven Yeun (batch #5), James and Oliver Phelps (batch #10) and Finn Jones (batch #5) - I've never this many ops before and I'm not sure how to go about ordering my clashing shoots.

Emily Kinney's AM shoot clashes with Benedict Cumberbatch's AM shoot, but Emily Kinney's PM shoot clashes with James and Oliver Phelps' PM shoot and Finn Jones' shoot slightly clashes with Benedict Cumberbatch's PM shoot.

Would I be right in attending Wil Wheaton's shoot, then Emily Kinney's AM *instead of Benedict Cumberbatch's AM*, Steven Yeun's, then James and Oliver Phelps' PM *as I wouldn't have to Emily Kinney's PM if I get through in the AM*, then Finn Jones' and finally, Benedict Cumberbatch's PM. Do you think that would work? Though I'd probably have to ask crew at Emily Kinney's AM and Finn Jones' shoot about possibly getting through faster for it to actually work.

If anyone has a better solution to my clashing ops, I'd really appreciate hearing it. Xx

Just now, mr mulder said:

thank you QS xx ill have a chat with the crew on the day

I've had extra help at other SM events Mr Mulder - you will soon find out there is good reason why specifics don't get shared here, but the crew will accommodate you as best they can. They certainly have for me to date.

7 minutes ago, Neelix said:

Hi, I'm attending Saturday and have a general admission ticket. I have a query regarding some of my photo ops clashing - I have tickets for Wil Wheaton w/ Big Bang set (batch #2), Emily Kinney (batch #3), Benedict Cumberbatch (batch #11), Steven Yeun (batch #5), James and Oliver Phelps (batch #10) and Finn Jones (batch #5) - I've never this many ops before and I'm not sure how to go about ordering my clashing shoots.

Emily Kinney's AM shoot clashes with Benedict Cumberbatch's AM shoot, but Emily Kinney's PM shoot clashes with James and Oliver Phelps' PM shoot and Finn Jones' shoot slightly clashes with Benedict Cumberbatch's PM shoot.

Would I be right in attending Wil Wheaton's shoot, then Emily Kinney's AM *instead of Benedict Cumberbatch's AM*, Steven Yeun's, then James and Oliver Phelps' PM *as I wouldn't have to Emily Kinney's PM if I get through in the AM*, then Finn Jones' and finally, Benedict Cumberbatch's PM. Do you think that would work? Though I'd probably have to ask crew at Emily Kinney's AM and Finn Jones' shoot about possibly getting through faster for it to actually work.

If anyone has a better solution to my clashing ops, I'd really appreciate hearing it. Xx

You don't have a single issue as far as I can see it Neelix - my suggestion is as follows:  I've advised times where I think you might be but you may need to come back but you don't appear to have any issues

WW TBBT - go to that at 9.35/40

EK - go for 10.35 and see where they are, you might be able to go through (if not 2.35)

BC for abut 11.30

SY - 2pm

Phelps - 3.15

Finn - 4.40

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neelix said:

Everyone, you would help us insanely if you can give the times of the shoots. Especially if your lists are as long as this one. ;)

If you are going to get called even for Emily and Benedict it would be for the end of the morning shoots. You have no issues there. Do Wil's photo, then check out Emily's photo shortly before the end if your batch has been called, then for the end of Benedict's shoot. For Steven you will also be in the afternoon session. TooTall has given his best estimates in the schedule, and he's normally not much off - not by 2 batches.

So Steve PM, then Emily PM if necessary, keep an eye on time and if necessary let crew know you have the Twins. Then over to the twins. Then Finn and then Benedict if necessary.

• Like 1

No offence but can't people work out for themselves in which order to do photo shoots? The schedule has been up for a week. I have 36 photos over the weekend  ( no gold pass) and I know exactly which order they are in. It is not rocket science.

Just now, Iceman71 said:

No offence but can't people work out for themselves in which order to do photo shoots? The schedule has been up for a week. I have 36 photos over the weekend  ( no gold pass) and I know exactly which order they are in. It is not rocket science.

Some I agree with you Iceman but the schedule can be daunting if you aren't sure how it all works.  It's not exactly light on info.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You don't have a single issue as far as I can see it Neelix - my suggestion is as follows:  I've advised times where I think you might be but you may need to come back but you don't appear to have any issues

WW TBBT - go to that at 9.35/40

EK - go for 10.35 and see where they are, you might be able to go through (if not 2.35)

BC for abut 11.30

SY - 2pm

Phelps - 3.15

Finn - 4.40

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure how fast the queues would be moving - to be honest, I was expecting to have to start queuing before the shoot times. xx

4 minutes ago, Neelix said:

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure how fast the queues would be moving - to be honest, I was expecting to have to start queuing before the shoot times. xx

10 mins before is usually enough and they move pretty quickly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robmoriarty said:

10 mins before is usually enough and they move pretty quickly

Not for the large shoots, please only do that if it's a shorter shoot of like 20 minutes with no PM chance. If batch 12 or worse 28 shows up 10 minutes before the Benedict shoot for example they will be in for a long wait, and I am sure that time could be spent better. ;)

Give it at least 5 minutes per batch from the start time. So batch 4 could try 15 minutes after start time for the longer shots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Some I agree with you Iceman but the schedule can be daunting if you aren't sure how it all works.  It's not exactly light on info.

6 minutes ago, Iceman71 said:

Sorry you feel that way Iceman71, and I know the schedule has been you for a week - I have been printing out and editing the copies* (*as the schedule has change over said week) so I know where roughly I should be - I just wanted to make sure I hadn't messed up, I'm only 16 and I've never been to a Con this big this one, so it is all rather daunting sorting out the schedule, map, queuing system etc. So thank you Raylenth for understanding that - and I hope that once I get used to bigger Cons like this one, that I will be able to be as successful at meeting as many guest as you are, Iceman71. Xx

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Everyone, you would help us insanely if you can give the times of the shoots. Especially if your lists are as long as this one. ;)

If you are going to get called even for Emily and Benedict it would be for the end of the morning shoots. You have no issues there. Do Wil's photo, then check out Emily's photo shortly before the end if your batch has been called, then for the end of Benedict's shoot. For Steven you will also be in the afternoon session. TooTall has given his best estimates in the schedule, and he's normally not much off - not by 2 batches.

So Steve PM, then Emily PM if necessary, keep an eye on time and if necessary let crew know you have the Twins. Then over to the twins. Then Finn and then Benedict if necessary.

Thanks soo much, and sorry for the extremely long message. Xx

6 minutes ago, Neelix said:

Sorry you feel that way Iceman71, and I know the schedule has been you for a week - I have been printing out and editing the copies* (*as the schedule has change over said week) so I know where roughly I should be - I just wanted to make sure I hadn't messed up, I'm only 16 and I've never been to a Con this big this one, so it is all rather daunting sorting out the schedule, map, queuing system etc. So thank you Raylenth for understanding that - and I hope that once I get used to bigger Cons like this one, that I will be able to be as successful at meeting as many guest as you are, Iceman71. Xx

You'll get used to how these work with practice and in time. Even after 4 or 5 conventions for me, the first sight of that schedule had me doing a pretty impressive Spock eyebrow raise impersonation...!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

You'll get used to how these work with practice and in time. Even after 4 or 5 conventions for me, the first sight of that schedule had me doing a pretty impressive Spock eyebrow raise impersonation...!

Me too.  I have to go silent for a while just to work out where everyone i want is!

• Like 1

Hi, can anyone tell me? If you want to get an autograph of Mads, you go and pay for it in the centre and join the queue early as possible on the day? I have never been to comic con and all I want is to see Mads and I'm not keen to buy the photo op so I'm choosing to get an autograph one but it doesn't seem to able to get the ticket online unlike photo op. 

• Moderators
Just now, marion said:

Hi, can anyone tell me? If you want to get an autograph of Mads, you go and pay for it in the centre and join the queue early as possible on the day? I have never been to comic con and all I want is to see Mads and I'm not keen to buy the photo op so I'm choosing to get an autograph one but it doesn't seem to able to get the ticket online unlike photo op. 

Autographs are paid for at the guest tables (unless paying by card then you need to buy vouchers at the sales desk to hand over at guest table). Check out the FAQ thread for details of the virtual queue system, as Mads will definitely be on this system.

6 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Autographs are paid for at the guest tables (unless paying by card then you need to buy vouchers at the sales desk to hand over at guest table). Check out the FAQ thread for details of the virtual queue system, as Mads will definitely be on this system.

Thanks very much for your reply. I read FAQ but I was still unsure because this is my first time. I presume if I get there early and wait for it, I can see Mads for sure. VQ system looks convenient. Many thanks again!

2 hours ago, marion said:

Thanks very much for your reply. I read FAQ but I was still unsure because this is my first time. I presume if I get there early and wait for it, I can see Mads for sure. VQ system looks convenient. Many thanks again!

Yeah you should i managed to last year and he asked if i wanted a selfie with him too hes an awesome bloke

21 minutes ago, Stuart_C said:

Pamela Anderson only has one photo shoot each day.

Is there a danger that not everyone will get called?

Nope. They base the session lengths on ticket numbers sold. As long as she turns up on time, there should be no problem.

Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie and tomorrow (Saturday) is my first time.

I have a clash in the morning- I'm batch 5 to meet Benedict, but I am batch 1 to meet Christopher Lloyd and the Delorean shoot.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should do? 

12 minutes ago, Undocontrol88 said:

Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie and tomorrow (Saturday) is my first time.

I have a clash in the morning- I'm batch 5 to meet Benedict, but I am batch 1 to meet Christopher Lloyd and the Delorean shoot.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should do? 

Go see Lloyd first as you have a low batch number. Cumberbatch will be busy with Diamond and Gold passes before starting on the batches.

20 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Nope. They base the session lengths on ticket numbers sold. As long as she turns up on time, there should be no problem.

Thanks. Tickets are still on sale, though, aren't they?

I'm about five miles from Northampton - how random!