Jump to content
showmasters

LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Recommended Posts

I cant remember from last year. Are there times displayed next to each guest showing when they are there for signing? Etmuses spreadsheet is useful for this but obviously therell be lunch breaks etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, spengler said:

I cant remember from last year. Are there times displayed next to each guest showing when they are there for signing? Etmuses spreadsheet is useful for this but obviously therell be lunch breaks etc.

Not exactly, they ususally put up their due back times if the guest is away from the desk but other than that no because if they are at the desk they are signing anyway :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/07/2017 at 7:15 PM, Raylenth said:

People if you are asking for help with the Schedule and shoots please state:

 

What day it is

What batches you have for each shoot

If you have Diamonds or Gold passes.

So, I have (among others) the following for Saturday:

James & Oliver Phelps, Batch 1, 9:20-9:35

Ian McDiarmid, Batch 1, 9:30-10:00

Derek Jacobi, Batch 2, 9:30-10:15

Christopher Lloyd, Batch 3, 9:30-10:30

Benedict Cumberbatch, Diamond Pass, 9:45-11:45

How on earth am I going to be able to attend all these? With Benedict, as I have a Diamond Pass, do I assume I can go to his session after the others and, assuming all the other Diamond Pass people have gone through, go straight to the front of the queue, or will I have to join the back of the queue?

Edited by melliott1963

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, melliott1963 said:

So, I have (among others) the following:

James & Oliver Phelps, Batch 1, 9:20-9:35

Ian McDiarmid, Batch 1, 9:30-10:00

Derek Jacobi, Batch 2, 9:30-10:15

Christopher Lloyd, Batch 3, 9:30-10:30

Benedict Cumberbatch, Diamond Pass, 9:45-11:45

How on earth am I going to be able to attend all these? With Benedict, as I have a Diamond Pass, do I assume I can go to his session after the others and, assuming all the other Diamond Pass people have gone through, go straight to the front of the queue, or will I have to join the back of the queue?

Which day?

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, melliott1963 said:

So, I have (among others) the following for Saturday:

James & Oliver Phelps, Batch 1, 9:20-9:35

Ian McDiarmid, Batch 1, 9:30-10:00

Derek Jacobi, Batch 2, 9:30-10:15

Christopher Lloyd, Batch 3, 9:30-10:30

Benedict Cumberbatch, Diamond Pass, 9:45-11:45

How on earth am I going to be able to attend all these? With Benedict, as I have a Diamond Pass, do I assume I can go to his session after the others and, assuming all the other Diamond Pass people have gone through, go straight to the front of the queue, or will I have to join the back of the queue?

Just do them in the order you've got them listed. Should be fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, melliott1963 said:

So, I have (among others) the following for Saturday:

James & Oliver Phelps, Batch 1, 9:20-9:35

Ian McDiarmid, Batch 1, 9:30-10:00

Derek Jacobi, Batch 2, 9:30-10:15

Christopher Lloyd, Batch 3, 9:30-10:30

Benedict Cumberbatch, Diamond Pass, 9:45-11:45

How on earth am I going to be able to attend all these? With Benedict, as I have a Diamond Pass, do I assume I can go to his session after the others and, assuming all the other Diamond Pass people have gone through, go straight to the front of the queue, or will I have to join the back of the queue?

Firstly you will not be put to the front of the queue, usually if you go later in the day session when they are calling the batches they will slot you in as near to the front as possible but you won't go straight to the front.

Phelps - They are estimating batch 1 for the morning session so you should be fine for that one.

Ian - Am session as well.  Do the Phelps then go and queue for Ian.

Derek - Again AM is fine you could go and join that queue once out from Ian

Lloyd - again you should be fine to join the queue straight from Jacobi

Cumbers - you can go to the PM session if it suits you more or if you prefer the AM go after Lloyd.

 

So Phelps then Ian, then Derek, then Lloyd.  BC after or PM session. As the bear says though it looks daunting you actually are ok for them all.

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to have one minor clash on Saturday. I have a batch 4 for Edge & Christian and batch 1 for Christopher Lloyd / Delorean. I guess I go to Christopher Lloyd first, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I seem to have one minor clash on Saturday. I have a batch 4 for Edge & Christian and batch 1 for Christopher Lloyd / Delorean. I guess I go to Christopher Lloyd first, right?

Yes. You will be Long through with this shoot before the other even Begins.

Everyone, please not only add the day but also the times your shoots are. You are saving People who are trying to help a lot of time and nerves if you provide as much info as possible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes. You will be Long through with this shoot before the other even Begins.

Everyone, please not only add the day but also the times your shoots are. You are saving People who are trying to help a lot of time and nerves if you provide as much info as possible.

That is very true. It does save a lot of eyestrain if we can immediately locate them!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a batch 6 photograph with Christopher Lloyd and the Deloran on Saturday would I be the AM or PM group? I'm really hoping PM as otherwise I'll miss a talk I paid for

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rswstbry said:

I have a batch 6 photograph with Christopher Lloyd and the Deloran on Saturday would I be the AM or PM group? I'm really hoping PM as otherwise I'll miss a talk I paid for

Thanks

You might be at the end of it rswstbry, but you can simply go to the PM one anyway if you prefer.  If batch 6 is called for the AM shoot you don't have to go through then. When a shoot is split you can go through any time after yours has been called.

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok last clash post i promise :)

with the purchase of a Natalie dormer diamond pass her talk now clashes with ...

Natalie Dormer Talk 14:55 to 15:35 Main Stage

Mark Williams : PM 15:00 to 15:40 PHOTO A *batch10* 

so mark has an Am shoot should i go there and show my ND pass and photo shoot ticket and see what crew can do  even if it means going in with last batch on am shoot ?

 

 

also my darling wife has a clash between 

Back to The Future talk 14:05 :14:45 and 

Zoë Wanamaker am shoot   Pm 13:40 -14:20 Photo  B *BATCH 6*

 

so would the same idea apply go to am shoot and see what crew can do ? even if it means going in with last batch on am shoot ?

 

hope you can answer .. and after this i will leave you in peace (hopefully):D:D:D:D

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teskothemad said:

ok last clash post i promise :)

with the purchase of a Natalie dormer diamond pass her talk now clashes with ...

Natalie Dormer Talk 14:55 to 15:35 Main Stage

Mark Williams : PM 15:00 to 15:40 PHOTO A *batch10* 

so mark has an Am shoot should i go there and show my ND pass and photo shoot ticket and see what crew can do  even if it means going in with last batch on am shoot ?

 

 

also my darling wife has a clash between 

Back to The Future talk 14:05 :14:45 and 

Zoë Wanamaker am shoot   Pm 13:40 -14:20 Photo  B *BATCH 6*

 

so would the same idea apply go to am shoot and see what crew can do ? even if it means going in with last batch on am shoot ?

 

hope you can answer .. and after this i will leave you in peace (hopefully):D:D:D:D

 

 

 

Yes, please try that. No promises, but it is worth a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, 

I think I have a minor (if at all) clash but would still like to seek some advice.

On the Saturday I have William Regal (Batch 4) who is from 10h55-11h30 then I have the Edge & Christian (Batch 3) who are from 11h30-12h15.

I'm guessing after I've had the photo with William Regal I just rush to Edge & Christian? 

Re: Autographs with them, read the guides and assuming I just queue up outside of the times they are doing the posed Photos? I read you can pay Cash on the desks, but does buying them in advance make it easier/quicker? Or do you all still join the same queue if you want Autographs?

Thanks for any help offered, first timer so just want to be as prepped as possible! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burakiosaurus said:

Hi All, 

I think I have a minor (if at all) clash but would still like to seek some advice.

On the Saturday I have William Regal (Batch 4) who is from 10h55-11h30 then I have the Edge & Christian (Batch 3) who are from 11h30-12h15.

I'm guessing after I've had the photo with William Regal I just rush to Edge & Christian? 

Re: Autographs with them, read the guides and assuming I just queue up outside of the times they are doing the posed Photos? I read you can pay Cash on the desks, but does buying them in advance make it easier/quicker? Or do you all still join the same queue if you want Autographs?

Thanks for any help offered, first timer so just want to be as prepped as possible! 

That is not even Close to a clash. ;) Just get your photo taken and walk straight over.

It's all one line for autographs, no difference between cash and Card payments. Yes, you just line up. If they are on the Virtual Queue System you take a ticket and get back in line once that number has been called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That is not even Close to a clash. ;) Just get your photo taken and walk straight over.

It's all one line for autographs, no difference between cash and Card payments. Yes, you just line up. If they are on the Virtual Queue System you take a ticket and get back in line once that number has been called.

Thank you so much for your help! I have been put right at rest now :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:
3 minutes ago, Burakiosaurus said:

Hi All, 

I think I have a minor (if at all) clash but would still like to seek some advice.

On the Saturday I have William Regal (Batch 4) who is from 10h55-11h30 then I have the Edge & Christian (Batch 3) who are from 11h30-12h15.

I'm guessing after I've had the photo with William Regal I just rush to Edge & Christian? 

That is not even Close to a clash. ;) Just get your photo taken and walk straight over.

Yeah no need to rush. You can just wander over. Or you could amble. Meander if you fancy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benefits of having an A3 printer at work can print each day schedule to 1 side of paper and make it readable - alos known as trying to avoid work on last day before annual leave for LFCC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Firstly you will not be put to the front of the queue, usually if you go later in the day session when they are calling the batches they will slot you in as near to the front as possible but you won't go straight to the front.

Phelps - They are estimating batch 1 for the morning session so you should be fine for that one.

Ian - Am session as well.  Do the Phelps then go and queue for Ian.

Derek - Again AM is fine you could go and join that queue once out from Ian

Lloyd - again you should be fine to join the queue straight from Jacobi

Cumbers - you can go to the PM session if it suits you more or if you prefer the AM go after Lloyd.

 

So Phelps then Ian, then Derek, then Lloyd.  BC after or PM session. As the bear says though it looks daunting you actually are ok for them all.

Ok thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with the cancellations of

Derek Jacobi
Bex Taylor Klaus
Jack O Hallorhan 

does his mean the schedule is going to change again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teskothemad said:

with the cancellations of

Derek Jacobi
Bex Taylor Klaus
Jack O Hallorhan 

does his mean the schedule is going to change again ?

Yes, as there is the addition of John Rhys-Davies. I imagine they will try to do this with minimal changes to the existing schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×