showmasters

LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

wjbleming    929
Just now, StuartG2198 said:

Yeh I'd do that as well.

Thought so, seeing as Tricia and Wil are next to each other for them. Thanks, Stuart. :smile:

Bonus for us is no overlaps on Saturday and Friday's overlaps are beside each other in A & B ^_^

• Like 1

MarinoSR    44

I'm sorry, but I have MIKE COLTER FOR FRIDAY and I don't see him in the Friday schedule. Am I truly that bad finding names?

(Amazing job with the schedule, but an actual spreadsheet file would be great, as you could use the search function to find the names). 

etmuse    444
Just now, MarinoSR said:

I'm sorry, but I have MIKE COLTER FOR FRIDAY and I don't see him in the Friday schedule. Am I truly that bad finding names?

(Amazing job with the schedule, but an actual spreadsheet file would be great, as you could use the search function to find the names). 

Unfortunately, if you check down the topic list, Mike cancelled just this evening.

etmuse    444
Just now, CraigIrish said:

I dont see conleth hill on saturday ?

Area E just after lunch

• Like 1

Sebster118    59

Thanks.

Only concern is that there is a 15 minute window between the end of Alan Tudyk's talk and the end of Edge & Christian's photoshoot on the Saturday (I'll be wearing more casual clothing that day than Sunday).

Bingo Boy    76
2 minutes ago, Serscottypoo said:

Gutted my Conleth Hill photo shoot is during the Cumberbatch talk

Yes same here mate this is a very very bad placement for the diamond pass holders who have both for Saturday.

MarinoSR    44
Just now, etmuse said:

Unfortunately, if you check down the topic list, Mike cancelled just this evening.

Thank you for the info... That's SO bad news :( 

etmuse    444

As many people found it helpful last year, I'm currently compiling an excel sheet sorted by guest name rather than by photo/talk time. Just... give me a bit. It's a bunch of sorting.

• Like 6

Quick query, is will Wheaton doing a PM photo  shoot on the Sunday? my friend has booked him on this day but has only got an afternoon entrance ticket

etmuse    444
Just now, sammyjane1986 said:

Quick query, is will Wheaton doing a PM photo  shoot on the Sunday? my friend has booked him on this day but has only got an afternoon entrance ticket

There isn't one on the schedule so currently no.

Astro_Nut    41
1 minute ago, Bingo Boy said:

Yes same here mate this is a very very bad placement for the diamond pass holders who have both for Saturday.

The Conleth shoot finishes just after the Bennedict talk.  Provided you are in the queue for the photo before the scheduled end you will get your shoot.  You might have to miss the very end of the talk but that's all.

StuartG2198    1,655
2 minutes ago, sammyjane1986 said:

There is only the BBT set for Wil in the afternoon unfortunately

StuartG2198    1,655
Just now, ajknight1972 said:

What's the Ford Anglia photo-shoot? Is that from a TV show / film?

The car from Harry Potter, The Phelps Twins and Mark Williams are doing special shoots with it as well.

wjbleming    929
Just now, ajknight1972 said:

What's the Ford Anglia photo-shoot? Is that from a TV show / film?

It's from Harry Potter & Chamber of Secrets. :smile:

Straker94    71

Benedict's auto might prove a problem on Saturday then. Does he have a confirmed lunch, or is it when he chooses? (probably a silly, unanswerable question)

Triple clash on Sunday by the looks, Natalie Dormer, Finn Jones and Steven Yeun. Yikes.

Astro_Nut    41
16 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Also my Natalie Dormer diamond talk clashes smack in the middle of the talk with a 5 minute slot for the double Friday the 13th girls photo shoot ..... can this be any worse ?

The photoshoot is in area D which is near the main stage.  Talk to the Main stage crew when you enter the talk and show them your photo ticket.

ajknight1972    34
2 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

The car from Harry Potter, The Phelps Twins and Mark Williams are doing special shoots with it as well.

OOPS! Can tell I'm a fan................:o;)

Jay2866    41

On Sunday i've got a photo with Pilou which is right in the middle of the Natalie Dormer talk which i have a diamond pass for, its the only two things i have all day :-(

LadyCrane    33

I have diamond for Conleth and Benedict as well. And I have a photo for Christien Anholt. I guess I should be fine to watch the first half of the Benedict talk then go to Conleth photoshoot and then straight to Christiens.

• Like 1

wjbleming    929

Cumberbatch's Sunday AM shoot is being ambitious! Diamond, Gold, likely batches 1 to 6 and possibly 7 & 8! :o