LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

I hope in future they don't put 2 big guest up opposite each other at the exact same time like the Alyson talk & Pamela photo shoot on Sunday at least have a 10 minute time difference to allow people to do both ie one starts 10 minutes after the other one does

5 minutes ago, mark worton said:

I hope in future they don't put 2 big guest up opposite each other at the exact same time like the Alyson talk & Pamela photo shoot on Sunday at least have a 10 minute time difference to allow people to do both ie one starts 10 minutes after the other one does

With this many big guests and only so many hours in the day there will inevitably be situations like that Mark.  They cannot account for every single combination of tickets that attendees have I'm afraid.  It may look like it's obvious that something could be moved to a different time but I'm sure there are many things we are not aware of that the organisers have to take into account.

6 minutes ago, mark worton said:

One persons big guest might not be big for all. They have to fit them in some place and with so many guests there is going to be a clash some place.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With this many big guests and only so many hours in the day there will inevitably be situations like that Mark.  They cannot account for every single combination of tickets that attendees have I'm afraid.  It may look like it's obvious that something could be moved to a different time but I'm sure there are many things we are not aware of that the organisers have to take into account.

I don't have a problem with them clashing just not the exact same time

25 minutes ago, mark worton said:

Feel free to have a go at making your own schedule that manages to fit in all talks and shoots and doesn't have big guests doing things at the exact same time. If you can manage it I'll give you a biscuit.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, mark worton said:

Its difficult to please everyone with the amount of guests amd atendees over the weekend...i think its been done very well personally.... i certainly wouldnt want to try it lol

hey. its my first comic con. and i didnt want to miss out on a photoshoot with cumberbatch so i booked it to guarantee a ticket as if i waited for the schedual i would have missed out. now that the schedual is released im concerned as i am batch 25 on the saturday but i need to leave at around 5:15 for my 6pm train back to sheffield. is there anything that can be done? as i dont want to waste my £76 or purchase another train ticket. please help. 

7 minutes ago, paultheowl2k17 said:

hey. its my first comic con. and i didnt want to miss out on a photoshoot with cumberbatch so i booked it to guarantee a ticket as if i waited for the schedual i would have missed out. now that the schedual is released im concerned as i am batch 25 on the saturday but i need to leave at around 5:15 for my 6pm train back to sheffield. is there anything that can be done? as i dont want to waste my £76 or purchase another train ticket. please help. 

Speak to a crew member on the day... they will do their best to assist.  They may want to see evidence you need to leave for travelling but will help you as much as they can.

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 1

Hello can someone help me out. I've looked at the schedule and it totally confuses me lol. So below are my ops times and I am wondering if it's correct?

Saturday:

David Morrissey 1pm-2pm
Steven Yeun 1.35pm-2.30pm 
Alicia Witt 2.20pm-2.40pm

Sunday:

Alyson Hannigan 10.05am-10.55am (Poss) or 3.15pm-3.50pm
Emily Kinney 11.35am - 12.20pm
David Bradley 12.40pm-1.30pm

Also if it's correct I've got a few ops  very close together. What would be the best idea for them?

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

Feel free to have a go at making your own schedule that manages to fit in all talks and shoots and doesn't have big guests doing things at the exact same time. If you can manage it I'll give you a biscuit.

all depends on what sort of biscuit? if rich teas or plain digestives are all that is on offer I'm afraid my interest in this task is nil.......... but a chocolate hobnob well now your talking!! challenge accepted

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kamikazemonkey said:

Very close.

David Bradley starts at 12.50pm on Sunday. TBH it looks like you have it in hand and order looks spot on Only problem I see is David Morrissey and Steven Yeun clash, what Batch number are you for both?

David Morrissey is batch 1 and Steven Yeun 6. Alicia is batch 2

57 minutes ago, kamikazemonkey said:

Just now, Cardiff_Girl said:

David Morrissey is batch 1 and Steven Yeun 6. Alicia is batch 2

You'll be fine. Go to them in that order. You'll be out of David's before Steven's starts and his finishes before Alicia's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kamikazemonkey said:

all depends on what sort of biscuit? if rich teas or plain digestives are all that is on offer I'm afraid my interest in this task is nil.......... but a chocolate hobnob well now your talking!! challenge accepted

I may have eaten the biscuit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, woodyboy84 said:

Hi

I purchased the £35 photo with Chris Lloyd and wanted to know if this was the photo with himself and the tombstone or just with him on his own?

If it's the Tombstone shoot it will say it at the top in the details Woody - it will either say Christopher Lloyd photo or something like Christopher Lloyd Tombstone shoot, but basically when it's a joint, group or set shoot it always says it in the item description.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Hi,

the schedule on page 1, is a released schedule ?

Thx :-)

It's not John.  When you click on the document you can see at the end of the address blurb it ends with 'V1'.  Etmuse said the updated one will end with 'V2' as in version 2, when it's been updated.  So if they don't change the thread title to 'updated schedule' just occassionally load them up and check what it says at the end.

I hope that made sense.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Hi,

the schedule on page 1, is a released schedule ?

Thx :-)

The schedule on page 1 currently is the schedule as released on Thursday. The updated schedule is most likely to come tomorrow.