LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, go to the talk and as soon as you leave find the crew member running Mads queue and tell him you are a diamond pass holder.  they will slot you in as near to the front as they can.

Brilliant buddy, thanks (again!)

2 minutes ago, Wallofhair said:

I have a clash on the Saturday with the paid Will Wheaton and Alien talks. As it's impossible to do both, do I just email the office to ask for a refund?

Yes or speak to the sales desk at the venue on the day.

43 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No. The Contents of the Diamond Passes are as is and can't be interchanged.

Thx exactly what I tought and told him... Said I would ask anyway, he now has an official answer, have a good weekend and thanks to all the mods to take time to answer the zillion questions you have had since yesterday

my only major clash so far is on saturday which is 

Tricia  Helfer 17:10-17:50 *BATCH  3*

Benidict cumberbatch 16:30 to 17:50 *BATCH 21*

my logic would assume go to benedicts and see how  fast the batches are running if  it looks unlikely that i would get in then go to tricas shoot  and then go back to benedicts .. sound plan or folly ?

3 minutes ago, teskothemad said:

my only major clash so far is on saturday which is 

Tricia  Helfer 17:10-17:50 *BATCH  3*

Benidict cumberbatch 16:30 to 17:50 *BATCH 21*

my logic would assume go to benedicts and see how  fast the batches are running if  it looks unlikely that i would get in then go to tricas shoot  and then go back to benedicts .. sound plan or folly ?

Thumbs up.

Hey folks, I have a bit of a fun Saturday morning, and I think I've sorted it, but wanted your thoughts on it. I've got 3-4 going on at relatively the same time, but this is the order I thought it best to go. Luckily I'm batch 1 for all. Are we thinking this is the best order to do them in (given that Emily has a second shoot later in the day just in case)?

Derek Jacobi – 9:30 to 10:15 – Batch 1
Lalla Ward – 10:25 to 10:45 – Batch 1
Emily Kinney (1) – 10:15 to 10:45 – Batch 1
Benedict Cumberbatch – 9:45 to 11:45 – Batch 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dorgris said:

Hey folks, I have a bit of a fun Saturday morning, and I think I've sorted it, but wanted your thoughts on it. I've got 3-4 going on at relatively the same time, but this is the order I thought it best to go. Luckily I'm batch 1 for all. Are we thinking this is the best order to do them in (given that Emily has a second shoot later in the day just in case)?

Sounds good. Good job Benedict is up to 11:45! You'll have to do a lot of running around anyway!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dorgris said:

Derek, Benedict, Emily, then Lalla by my looking at it. :smile:

EDIT: But as Raylenth says, BC has a huge first session, so you can fit him in anytime from when he starts. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Hi, sorry if this is asked before,..

My first talk is at 10am on Saturday, the morning. But I will not be arriving at he venue until about 9.45 due to trains time. If there is still a queue to get into the venue at 9.45, will I be able to get in in time so I can attend the talk? I am just really worry I will miss the talk.

thanks J

Just now, Jay-224 said:

Hi, sorry if this is asked before,..

My first talk is at 10am on Saturday, the morning. But I will not be arriving at he venue until about 9.45 due to trains time. If there is still a queue to get into the venue at 9.45, will I be able to get in in time so I can attend the talk? I am just really worry I will miss the talk.

thanks J

The majority of the queue should be down by then, but we'll not know how much of a queue will be there until Saturday itself, Jay. It shouldn't matter if you're a few minutes late anyway. :smile:

25 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Derek, Benedict, Emily, then Lalla by my looking at it. :smile:

EDIT: But as Raylenth says, BC has a huge first session, so you can fit him in anytime from when he starts. :smile:

Cheers folks. Yeah I was originally going to follow it by start times but Lalla's only got one photo session so I can't miss that one. If I miss Emily then I can go to her second session later on. And BC I'm happy to leave until last as he's going to be there for ages, as you say!  I suspect I'll get through them pretty fast anyway and have no issues. Never had any before!

7 minutes ago, englishjim said:

Been going to these cons since 2007 and yet again not a single clash.Sweet!

You are lucky! I had a clash on my very first con and had to give up on one of the 2. Of course it depends on how much stuff you cram into 1 day. If you don't book too much stuff, there is less chance of a clash.

The closest I had was one year when I had 11 photo shoots in one day. It took a lot of military style planning but I got everyone! I only have 5 this year which I've spread out across all three days. The good thing is I'll have three days to sort out my autographs in between the shoots, so it's a more laid back style of chaos! lol.

I'm very lucky this year! 4 photo ops on Friday, 6 on Saturday and 6 on Sunday, and not one single clash! Moreover all the Photo ops are in the afternoon on Friday, so I've got all morning to get the autographs I want :-). Then I just want one autograph on Saturday, and maybe one on Sunday. 

15 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I see it at 1.40! but it' hard to judge the 5 mins intervals sometimes :D

Ah, I'm glad I read that right...  Natalie's photo-shoot is for 1:40 on the Sunday, so that's the time I will be there... :smile:

is it possible to have an excel version of the timetable we can download? Seems I'm not the only one finding the times hard to read! (especially if column A can be split/frozen so we can scan across and see it alongside each column as we scroll.)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

is it possible to have an excel version of the timetable we can download? Seems I'm not the only one finding the times hard to read! (especially if column A can be split/frozen so we can scan across and see it alongside each column as we scroll.)

There's one posted by etmuse a few pages ago, mate. :smile:

12 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

(Because it won't let me edit it into my last reply, here it is Rob, sorry. :smile:

• Like 1