LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Hi guys,

This is my first comic con where I've booked photoshoots in advance and I'm having a time clashing problem. I'm in Batch 6 for Alyson Hannigan and Batch 3 for Benedict Cumberbatch on Sunday and both of these slots are at 15:40! Not sure what to do as I've paid for both in advance - can I move slots? Do I need to contact someone to arrange this before or could I be moved on the day if I ask?

Thank you!

Alana

6 minutes ago, Alanarachel23 said:

Hi guys,

This is my first comic con where I've booked photoshoots in advance and I'm having a time clashing problem. I'm in Batch 6 for Alyson Hannigan and Batch 3 for Benedict Cumberbatch on Sunday and both of these slots are at 15:40! Not sure what to do as I've paid for both in advance - can I move slots? Do I need to contact someone to arrange this before or could I be moved on the day if I ask?

Thank you!

Alana

Go to Alyson's first as her session finishes earlier than Benedict's.

Edited by andyfilm_1

4 minutes ago, Alanarachel23 said:

Hi guys,

Thank you!

Alana

-> moved to main schedule thread

No, you can't simply move Slots. You don't even have an issue in fact.

Have a closer look at Benedict's morning session. ;) It says "likely 1-6". You are very comfortably within the Batches given and will be called in the morning unless a Major emergency happens. If not you will be among the first called for the afternoon shot. That means you can comfortably go over for Alyson's shoot.

You can go any time after your Batch was called. If you are there before the shoot Ends you will get your photo.

2 minutes ago, Alanarachel23 said:

Hi guys,

This is my first comic con where I've paid for photoshoots in advance and I'm having a problem with clashing. I'm in Batch 6 for Alyson Hannigan and Batch 3 for Benedict Cumberbatch on Sunday and both are meant to be at 15:40 - what do I need to do? Can I change my slot and is this something I need to try and sort out before I go or could it be changed on the day?

Thank you in advance!

Alana

Look at the three Posts above yours. I merged your initial post in here. We already answered that for you.

If you have questions please give us a Chance to answer and do not post your questions in multiple places.

Wondered if someone could give me any advice on my order of photoshoots maybe switch some around? which to do in what order is what I'm looking for basically if anyone would be so kind as to help :)

I've made it easier for myself to take focus on the guests photos I'll be attending and I've also come up with an order I think will suit best as I think I've got a few clashes that could be problematic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8zFrmRYxUt0a2tXaEVxOWZ1d28/view?usp=sharing

Above is the link to the Schedule I've edited to show the photoshoots I have, I've colour coded them too, Green being questionable is the one I'm having problems with basically I think I need to get Alyson Hannigan or John Cleese done in the morning to avoid major clash in the afternoon. Blue is the alternative times of photos for those guests that have more than one in the day.

Below is the shoots and the order I was thinking of.

All photoshoots are on Saturday By the way.

Ian McDiarmid - 09:30 - 09:55 - Batch 2

Kevin Smith - 10:30 - 11:05 - Batch 2

Alyson Hannigan - 10:10 - 11:05 - Batch 8 ? or 15:35 - 16:15 ?

Christopher Lloyd - 10:45 - 11:40 - Batch 10

Tom Wilson - 12:30 - 12:50 - Batch 3

David Morrissey - 13:00 - 13:55 - Batch 5

John Cleese - 15:25 - 16:20 - Batch 10 ? or 10:50 - 11:25 ?

Matt Lucas - 15:45 - 16:20 - Batch 1

Benedict Cumberbatch - 16:30 - 17:55  - Batch 13

As you can see I think Alyson & John are going to course be a major clash along side Matt Lucas, and my Batch numbers really don't help matters.

So if Anyone has any advise or any suggestions for me I would really appreciate the help! 

Thanks!

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Alyson and John Cleese will be late shoot for sure. You're way out of the possible range for the morning shoots.

Alyson first, tell Crew there you have Matt's shoot and then tell Crew at the Matt shoot you Need to get to John's.

That's what I thought, knew it would be impossible for Morning shoots with either what with my Batch numbers and all.

I'm sure it'll be a bit of a run around but least I've got a clearer idea of which order to go in now Thanks for that! much appreciated :) 

Many Thanks!

Ashley

Hey Showmasters I'm gutted we arrive on sunday just before 10am and wanted to have a photo with Tricia Helfer :-( I don't think I'll arrive in time for the slot or we might arrive at the last minute :-(

It's a massive you have to cater to so many on a busy day, but do u think it might be running late? or will a 2nd opportunity arise? what advice would you give me for someone who has paid for a photo I will miss?

Whatever happens i'll have a great day, just a bummer how early she is.

24 minutes ago, DARRENG9601 said:

Hey Showmasters I'm gutted we arrive on sunday just before 10am and wanted to have a photo with Tricia Helfer :-( I don't think I'll arrive in time for the slot or we might arrive at the last minute :-(

It's a massive you have to cater to so many on a busy day, but do u think it might be running late? or will a 2nd opportunity arise? what advice would you give me for someone who has paid for a photo I will miss?

Whatever happens i'll have a great day, just a bummer how early she is.

Hi Darren, extra shoots for guests will not be added as the schedule is set.  If you miss a shoot because you were not there in time then there is nothing that can be done I'm afraid.  As to if it's likely a shoot will run over - that's not something anyone can predict and if it does how much it would run over by.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Bttf2015 said:

Im hoping someone can help me. My wife purchased me a photo with Christopher Lloyd and the Delorean for Saturday but no where on the eticket does it say AM or PM? How do I find this out?

Have a look on the first page of this thread at the event schedule.

this shoot starts at 10:45am

7 minutes ago, Bttf2015 said:

So can I show up to either of the photo sessions?

Edit: my confusion is that there is a morning session and one right at the end of the day?

It depends what batch you're in. What does it say at the bottom of your photo ticket?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, posey1234 said:

Just wondering with the cancellations have the slots changed at all or are they still the same sorry if this has bèen asked already

This version of the schedule is the most up to date and factors in cancellations with the exception of Daniel Naprous.  There won't be another schedule posted online now, only at the event.