LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Just now, melliott1963 said:

If we have pre-ordered autographs and now the people have cancelled, do I assume these orders will now be cancelled?

They will be melliot.  It's automatic but you may need to give them some time now given how close to the event it is.

4 minutes ago, Beth said:

Is the photo shoot with the tombstone with Tom, or just alone with the tombstone?. What time is that photo shoot?. 

I assume you mean with the diamond pass? It is with Tom and is the only photo with Tom included in the pass. What day? Times are on the schedule in the Green Screen area

34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They will be melliot.  It's automatic but you may need to give them some time now given how close to the event it is.

That's fine. Just didn't really want the autographs without actually seeing the people albeit via the photo shoot.

17 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

My Saturday photoshoot with Tricia Helfer clash with my... flight home. If i bough a Friday Photoshoot can i get the refund for the first?

Tickets are non refundable ESB.  The best thing to do is email the shop and explain and ask if you can swap or given how close we are and how many emails they are getting speak to the shop at the venue on Friday.  But they are the only ones who can help you.

2 hours ago, reelbigmartin said:

Dear SM, with the cancellations, can you move the Michael Madsen talk so it doesn't clash with Kevin Smith or Edge & Christian? If you could take my preferences into account above anyone else's I would appreciate it. Many thanks.

Michael has a talk on both Friday and Sunday. I think he's the only one with two solo talks (which is odd when a lot of guests don't have any talks).

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Tickets are non refundable ESB.  The best thing to do is email the shop and explain and ask if you can swap or given how close we are and how many emails they are getting speak to the shop at the venue on Friday.  But they are the only ones who can help you.

Ok, i will try. Thank you.

Hello :)

First convention in London for me ....so i have a couple of question ^^

Oh yes , I will come on Saturday

So I have a photoshoot with James and Oliver Phelps , batch 11 => should be in the afternoon between 14h30 and 15:25 ? Correct ?

There are also 2 Diamond Pass :

Benedict Cumberbach : so if i understood correctly , based on the number i will receive => 09:45

Tom Wilson : i must admit i am bit lost :) . On the pass , i see the shoot will be with the Tombstone ( 15:05 ) but on the schedule i see 12:30 for the diamond ? huhu :)

Thanks in advance  :)

Edited by *morlock*

11 minutes ago, *morlock* said:

Hello :)

First convention in London for me ....so i have a couple of question ^^

Oh yes , I will come on Saturday

So I have a photoshoot with James and Oliver Phelps , batch 11 => should be in the afternoon between 14h30 and 15:25 ? Correct ?

There are also 2 Diamond Pass :

Benedict Cumberbach : so if i understood correctly , based on the number i will receive => 09:45

Tom Wilson : i must admit i am bit lost :) . On the pass , i see the shoot will be with the Tombstone ( 15:05 ) but on the schedule i see 12:30 for the diamond ? huhu :)

Thanks in advance  :)

Phelps brothers: Correct

Benedict C: Also Correct

Tom Wilson: You are right, the shoot that is included with the diamond pass is the one with the Tombstone at 15:05 in the green screen area. For the standard shoot at 12:30 any Tom Wilson diamond pass holder who has bought an additional standard photoshoot, they can get priority at the shoot. But you would need to buy an extra shoot for this, if you only have the diamond pass you will not be allowed into the 12:30 photoshoot.

Edited by Wrong Name

No changes for me..well apart from Jack cancellation... i have a few late shoots sat and sunday so hoping with my first shoot sunday being after 11 hoping I can get autos I need friday and sat and have a slightly later start Sunday... one can hope lol

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Phelps brothers: Correct

Benedict C: Also Correct

Tom Wilson: You are right, the shoot that is included with the diamond pass is the one with the Tombstone at 15:05 in the green screen area. For the standard shoot at 12:30 any Tom Wilson diamond pass holder who has bought an additional standard photoshoot, they can get priority at the shoot. But you would need to buy an extra shoot for this, if you only have the diamond pass you will not be allowed into the 12:30 photoshoot.

Thank you :) :)