LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Queen apologies but an issue has been raised about Dean Cain - his advertised appearance on Saturday is 9 - 2 but the schedule has his photos at 2.45-3.20?

He's there all day Sat.

Just now, DavidB said:

He's there all day Sat.

Thanks David, I did check the website and announcement thread before posting and appreciate that the way it is phrased is a little open to interpretation as it can read that he's there 9-2 for Saturday and Sunday. :lol:

It should have had a comma after Saturday to make it clear :D

ok minor clash on sunday now

Natalie Dormer : 13:40 to 14:20  PHOTO B *BATCH  3*

Kevin Smith Diamond Pass Talk  13:55 till 14:35 main stage  .

to me it looks like im going to miss a bit of kevin smith .. any ideas ? im up for any ideas but ?

if i bought the diamond pass (which i have considered but would be last resort  )... could i use my diamond pass shoot and other shoot at the same time ?

1 minute ago, teskothemad said:

ok minor clash on sunday now

Natalie Dormer : 13:40 to 14:20  PHOTO B *BATCH  3*

Kevin Smith Diamond Pass Talk  13:55 till 14:35 main stage  .

to me it looks like im going to miss a bit of kevin smith .. any ideas ? im up for any ideas but ?

if i bought the diamond pass (which i have considered but would be last resort  )... could i use my diamond pass shoot and other shoot at the same time ?

Go to Natalie morning session and explain you have the Kevin talk. They may be able to fit you in after the Diamonds.

If you decide to go Diamond for Natalie yes, you get both shots at the same time.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Go to Natalie morning session and explain you have the Kevin talk. They may be able to fit you in after the Diamonds.

If you decide to go Diamond for Natalie yes, you get both shots at the same time.

Thank you will try that :) 

3 hours ago, etmuse said:

Updated excel sheet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bweni_nzE1FbZnRqMWRZWUVaTjg/view?usp=drivesdk

'Alpha' sheet is whole schedule  (now including talks) by guest name

Day sheets have schedule for that day sorted by area and time

This is excellent.  Delete all the guests and days I'm not interested in and it leaves me with unavailable times of guests i want autos from. Which means i wont be wasting time going to get an auto if theres no one there. Thank you.

Edited by spengler

Hi, this is my second year and I still find this whole process daunting and confusing. I spent a small fortune on photo tickets for the whole BTTF cast last year and missed almost all of them. This year I've got Diamond passes for Tom Wilson and Christopher Lloyd in the hope of not having the same stress. I've got Saturday tickets and can see Diamond for Tom Wilson (12:30 in D?) but not for Christopher Lloyd, am I correct in thinking I can go to to the 9:30 photo slot? There's also a Tom/Christopher slot right after Tom.

Do the colours mean anything in the timetable, Christopher Lloyd doesn't have a red block?

Any help or advice would be fantastic thank you

7 minutes ago, chrisrowe said:

Hi, this is my second year and I still find this whole process daunting and confusing. I spent a small fortune on photo tickets for the whole BTTF cast last year and missed almost all of them. This year I've got Diamond passes for Tom Wilson and Christopher Lloyd in the hope of not having the same stress. I've got Saturday tickets and can see Diamond for Tom Wilson (12:30 in D?) but not for Christopher Lloyd, am I correct in thinking I can go to to the 9:30 photo slot? There's also a Tom/Christopher slot right after Tom.

Do the colours mean anything in the timetable, Christopher Lloyd doesn't have a red block?

The Tom Wilson shoot that comes with the diamond pass is actually the Tombstone shoot in the Green Screen area at 15:05. The other Tom Wilson Shoot is a typo and should not have diamonds written in it. I believe the shoot included with the Christopher Lloyd diamond pass is also a shoot with the Tombstone which is straight after the Tom Wilson one at 15:20 in the same place.

The colours are more for use in the office so you don't need to worry about them.

Edited by Wrong Name

6 minutes ago, chrisrowe said:

The colours are mostly irrelevant Chris, they are more of an admin thing so you can safely ignore them

18 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The Tom Wilson shoot that comes with the diamond pass is actually the Tombstone shoot in the Green Screen area at 15:05. The other Tom Wilson Shoot is a typo and should not have diamonds written in it. I believe the shoot included with the Christopher Lloyd diamond pass is also a shoot with the Tombstone which is straight after the Tom Wilson one at 15:20 in the same place.

The colours are more for use in the office so you don't need to worry about them.

Thanks, so as a Diamond Pass holder I _have_ to have tombstone photos with both? That's a little annoying, I thought the point of spending 4x the price was to have the ability to be a little more flexible with the photo? I've now found the other spreadsheet that's mentioned with the Alpha page and that shows there are a few slots that say "All" groups, does Diamond not come under All?

Can I purchase upgrades/tickets on the day for a photo in the DeLorean with Christopher/Tom or their combined shoot?

For the autographs it says they'll be called in batches, where do I look to see what's been called/when?

Edited by chrisrowe