LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

1 minute ago, Deftrix said:

All shoots on friday, no passes at all.

10.45 Christoffer Lloyd & Tom Wilson - Batch 1
14:55 Michael Madsen - Batch 2
15.30 Tom Skerritt - Batch 2
15.50 Veronica Cartwright - Batch 1
17:05 Margot Kidder - Batch 2

Hi Deftrix, what help do you need, it doesn't look like you have any clashes and all looks straightforward to me?

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Deftrix, what help do you need, it doesn't look like you have any clashes and all looks straightforward to me?

I am a newbie and i thougt i ask the pro. ^_^

No problems with batch 2?

6 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

I am a newbie and i thougt i ask the pro. ^_^

No problems with batch 2?

No?  What issues are you concerned about in particular?  All your shoots are nicely spaced apart and you have low batches.  You won't be first through as it's always golds first and Diamonds prior to that if it's a diamond guest but as you have all low batches you would be fine to turn up 5/10 mins after they start (5 for the Tom/Christopher shoot and Veronica's is a short shoot but as you have Tom immediately before, hang around and you should be there for the start).

Hi, I'm also new.
I'm just curious to know what a batch is?
I'm in batch 1/1 with Sylvester McCoy but I'm in batch 4/20 with Benedict Cumberbatch.
How exactly does it work?
Also, even though I've already booked to have a photo with some celebrities, am I able to take pictures with more on the day? 
Thanks 

Just now, TomOneGone said:

Hi, I'm also new.
I'm in batch 1/1 with Sylvester McCoy but I'm in batch 4/20 with Benedict Cumberbatch.
Also, even though I've already booked to have a photo with some celebrities, am I able to take pictures with more on the day? 
Thanks 

Hi

it works this way... Diamonds go first then gold then batch 1 general batch 2 general and so on   :)

2 minutes ago, TomOneGone said:

Hi, I'm also new.
Thanks 

A batch is basically a group of tickets. Instead of calling tickets "1 to 50" they call "batch 1" etc.

Please have a look at our FAQ topic, it will answer a lot of newbie questions including sales on the day and pictures at the table.

5 minutes ago, TomOneGone said:

Hi, I'm also new.
Thanks 

If you mean literally what the batches are it's a way of breaking it up to make the queue's manageable - if you take Benedict for example they have sold 28 batches for him on Saturday and if everyone turned up at once it would be a nightmare.  the batches usually consist of 100 people each and they know how long it takes to get through each batch so can roughly predict when each batch will be going through and can thus spread peoples queuing out.

You can buy more shoots on the day if they haven't sold out either at the on site sales desk or via the on line shop.

Edited by Raylenth

48 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Its not until after 9... do you have a late entry/afternoon entry ticket you mean?

Your right, I got my ticket mixed up, with another con. I thought general admission was after 10 am  . Thanks for reply. X

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If you mean literally what the batches are it's a way of breaking it up to make the queue's manageable - if you take Benedict for example they have sold 28 batches for him on Saturday and if everyone turned up at once it would be a nightmare.  the batches usually consist of 100 people each and they know how long it takes to get through each batch so can roughly predict when each batch will be going through and can thus spread peoples queuing out.

You can buy more shoots on the day if they haven't sold out either at the on site sales desk or via the on line shop.

Do they announce how large the batches are normally? I realize that the crews are pros are this, but If there are 28 batches of 100 people each for BC on saturday, with 3 1/2 hours total allocated to photos, that's something like 4 seconds pr photo. Seems like you wouldn't even be able to move people in & out in that time!

Just now, mschmidt said:

Do they announce how large the batches are normally? I realize that the crews are pros are this, but If there are 28 batches of 100 people each for BC on saturday, with 3 1/2 hours total allocated to photos, that's something like 4 seconds pr photo. Seems like you wouldn't even be able to move people in & out in that time!

They don't but they know how much time they need to get people through. They have had a lot of practise! No need to worry, everyone will get through as long as they turn up at the right times.

2 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

Photos do move very quickly... crew have you ready to move as soon its your turn. 

I have 4 crashes on saturday:

Mads Nikkelsen batch 1 - 5pm

Chis Lloyd + Delorean batch 11 - 5pm

Tricia Helfer batch 2 - 5.15pm

Tom Wilson pm batch 2 - 5.30pm

I am wondering if they allow me to do Lloyd or Tom Wilson in the morning... Any recomendation? Thanks.

I'm really confused - can someone help?

I've bought the Superman group shoot for Saturday and |'m in Batch 1 - not Diamond or Gold. I see 2 group shoots - there's "Superman Paid" on Main Stage at 16:05 and there's also "Superman Group" at 11.45 as Photo B.

So, which one am I meant to go to?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, SCB141179 said:

I'm really confused - can someone help?

I've bought the Superman group shoot for Saturday and |'m in Batch 1 - not Diamond or Gold. I see 2 group shoots - there's "Superman Paid" on Main Stage at 16:05 and there's also "Superman Group" at 11.45 as Photo B.

So, which one am I meant to go to?

Thanks!

The "Superman Paid" on the Main stage is the paid talk - the photo opp is the one marked as "Superman Group" in Photo B.

6 hours ago, gackty said:

I am wondering if they allow me to do Lloyd or Tom Wilson in the morning... Any recomendation? Thanks.

Mads, tell the Crew you Need to get to Tricia  and the others. Tell Crew at Tricia shoot you have Tom and Delorean and then the Tom Crew you have the Delorean shoot.

Sorry, but you won't be allowed to go through the morning shoot.

8 hours ago, gackty said:

I would never go against anything QS says, but it does suggest Tom Wilson may get to batch 2 in the AM shoot, so go there with a print-out of the schedule with the clashes highlighted, and print-outs of all your tickets ready to show the crew your quandary, and maybe they will let you through even if they don't have time for all of batch 2.

The other three shoots are all long so shouldn't be a problem (to be honest you should be able to do all 4 shoots in the PM without trouble, it can just be a little difficult to stay relaxed and enjoy the experience when you're worried about where you have to go next).

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, TheEndless said:

Sterees - We're waiting on the comic stage details, I believe it was mentioned to be early next week we're expecting them. This should be one of those :)

Cool. I'm waiting to see what time that is before I book more photo ops :)