LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Just now, Raylenth said:

It's not John.  When you click on the document you can see at the end of the address blurb it ends with 'V1'.  Etmuse said the updated one will end with 'V2' as in version 2, when it's been updated.  So if they don't change the thread title to 'updated schedule' just occassionally load them up and check what it says at the end.

I hope that made sense.

Yep ! thx :-)

Hi guys,
Need to query which order I should do these photoshoots in on the Sat:

12-12:50- Area G -Pamela Anderson photo batch 1 

12:10-12:40 - Area E- Michael Madsen photo batch 1

I have no Diamond or Gold passes.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!
Thanks.

Edited by andyfilm_1

With such close starting and run times and low batches I don't think it makes a huge difference Andy, but as Pamela is a Diamond they will have to get through them first so I would suggest go to Michael for about 12.15 as they will have the golds first the go to Pam straight after.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Am I just blind or is tom Wilson on his own not anywhere on the Saturday schedule :blink: I definitely have a Saturday ticket for him. Also I have mads mikkelsen at 17:00 batch 2 and benedict cumerbatch batch 23 which will be later in the pm session (more towards 5 i guess). Mads first then benedict?

Edited by gracet125

2 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

Am I just blind or is tom Wilson on his own not anywhere on the Saturday schedule :blink: I definitely have a Saturday ticket for him. Also I have mads mikkelsen at 17:00 batch 2 and benedict cumerbatch batch 23 which will be later in the pm session (more towards 5 i guess). Mads first then benedict?

Tom Wilson, Saturday: 

AM shoot 12:30 - 12:50 

PM shoot 17:30 - 17:55

Photo area D

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With such close starting and run times and low batches I don't think it makes a huge difference Andy, but as Pamela is a Diamond they will have to get through them first so I would suggest go to Michael for about 12.15 as they will have the golds first the go to Pam straight after.

Thank you! :)

Just a reminder for updating after the weekend that the Tom Wilson Sat 12.30 shoot says diamond, gold....

The tombstone photo for diamonds is apparanrly in the green screen area although it doesnt state this.

Edited by spengler

I now have three very close together on Saturday. Tom Wilson at 17:30 batch 4, mads mikkelsen 17:00 batch 2, and benedict cumberbatch batch 23 16:30. My benedict will probably be closer to 17:00 as the pm will be starting around batch 17. So I'm thinking Mads, Benedict, Tom? Or should I do it Mads, Tom, Benedict 

So just looking for some opinions on the order I'm going to try for autographs. I know we won't know who exactly is on VQs, but I'm just seeing if I have guest's popularity right in my own head lol so I know who's desk to get to first in the morning.

Friday:
Alan Tudyk
Finn Jones
Peter Mayhew
Dave Prowse
Jeremy Bulloch
Alan Harris
I have Diamond passes for Chris Lloyd & Mads.

Saturday:
Terence Stamp
Ian McDiarmid 

Sunday:
Benedict Wong
I have a Diamond for Cumberbatch.

Other guests I have over the weekend are Valene Kane, Rusty Goffe, Wai Ching Ho, Margot Kidder, Jack O'Halloran, Sarah Douglas and smaller Star Wars guests.
Possibly Dean Cain and Tom Wilson.
I know Tom would need a VQT, reckon any of the rest would be popular enough?
Thanks 

33 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

I now have three very close together on Saturday. Tom Wilson at 17:30 batch 4, mads mikkelsen 17:00 batch 2, and benedict cumberbatch batch 23 16:30. My benedict will probably be closer to 17:00 as the pm will be starting around batch 17. So I'm thinking Mads, Benedict, Tom? Or should I do it Mads, Tom, Benedict 

I have Mads batch 1 and Benedict batch 17, looks like they could be on at the exact same time then!

7 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I have Mads batch 1 and Benedict batch 17, looks like they could be on at the exact same time then!

Any clashes i would suggest seeing a crew member before the shoots.  they will be best placed to help. :)

actually dont see issue mads is at 5pm and benedicts runs until 6pm. you are low batch for Mads and high for benedict so should be fine :)

Edited by HeartDT

42 minutes ago, Saul said:

So just looking for some opinions on the order I'm going to try for autographs. I know we won't know who exactly is on VQs, but I'm just seeing if I have guest's popularity right in my own head lol so I know who's desk to get to first in the morning.

Friday:
Alan Tudyk
Finn Jones
Peter Mayhew
Dave Prowse
Jeremy Bulloch
Alan Harris
I have Diamond passes for Chris Lloyd & Mads.

Saturday:
Terence Stamp
Ian McDiarmid 

Sunday:
Benedict Wong
I have a Diamond for Cumberbatch.

Other guests I have over the weekend are Valene Kane, Rusty Goffe, Wai Ching Ho, Margot Kidder, Jack O'Halloran, Sarah Douglas and smaller Star Wars guests.
Possibly Dean Cain and Tom Wilson.
I know Tom would need a VQT, reckon any of the rest would be popular enough?
Thanks 

Assume any guests over £20 will be on VQ's

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

I would do Mads, maybe pop over to see where they are with BC but if they aren't near go to Tom and let the crew know you need to get to BC, then after Tom go back to BC.

13 minutes ago, Stassy said:

It's Mad's only session so you will have Diamonds and golds in front of you - I would go do BC then Mads.

• Like 1

I would just like to clarify something. So I have Steven yeun diamond pass which is first thing in the Saturday morning and normal Emily Kinney straight after. But say for some strange reason I end up being late to the convention maybe due to late trains or something. I can join the PM shoots can't I? Thank you for any help and response in advance :) 

1 minute ago, Hollyyrebekah said:

I would just like to clarify something. So I have Steven yeun diamond pass which is first thing in the Saturday morning and normal Emily Kinney straight after. But say for some strange reason I end up being late to the convention maybe due to late trains or something. I can join the PM shoots can't I? Thank you for any help and response in advance :) 

Yes, you can join any time after your batch was called. Just don't miss the end of the last shoot on the same day.

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

Any clashes i would suggest seeing a crew member before the shoots.  they will be best placed to help. :)

actually dont see issue mads is at 5pm and benedicts runs until 6pm. you are low batch for Mads and high for benedict so should be fine :)

I'm chilled about it, I'm going to get my photo's whichever comes first :D

4 minutes ago, Neelix said:

Hi, I have general admission ticket. But will on BBT set is only before my admission, do you think they will do more later  

General admission is from 9 Neelix and nothing takes place before 9.  Do you mean you have an Afternoon ticket?

If you do then I'm afraid the schedule is set.  They are revising it for the new guest but it won't be to add another Wil on TBBT set.  I believe you can upgrade to a 9am entry ticket on the day if you pay the difference, or you can email the shop.

Edited by Raylenth

4 minutes ago, Neelix said:

Hi, I have general admission ticket. But photo's  with Will, on BBT set is only before my admission, do you think they will do more later  

Its not until after 9... do you have a late entry/afternoon entry ticket you mean?

Edited by HeartDT

On 20-7-2017 at 8:15 PM, Raylenth said:

People if you are asking for help with the Schedule and shoots please state:

What day it is

What batches you have for each shoot

If you have Diamonds or Gold passes.

All shoots on friday, no passes at all.

10.45 Christoffer Lloyd & Tom Wilson - Batch 1
14:55 Michael Madsen - Batch 2
15.30 Tom Skerritt - Batch 2
15.50 Veronica Cartwright - Batch 1
17:05 Margot Kidder - Batch 2