LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, d4funky1 said:

I'm in a bit of an situation here.

My train leaves King's Cross at 18:03 and it takes approx 30 minutes to get there via Uber.

My Christopher Lloyd & DeLorean session is batch 9 which I assume will be more likely 17:30 - 18:00 meaning that I will either have to forfeit the session or miss my train. 

Is there a way that I can get this to the attention of the powers that be that may be able to help me out at all?

Thanks
D4

edited by mod - tickets are non refundable/transferable so we can't allow what you were asking on here.

All I can advise is that you speak to the crew at the start of the shoot and explain your situation and can evidence that you will have a travel issue.  Unfortunately we can offer no guarantees on here.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, terryrfrancis said:

Am I correct in assuming that the schedule we had the other day is now being jiggled about with to include Matt Lucas?

Also, I have a clash on the Sunday with the Deep Roy photo shoot and the Sylvester McCoy with TARDIS shoot.  Is it best to head to the Deep Roy one first (who only has a five minute slot) and hope the stewards will radio across to the green screen area that others are on their way due to the clash?

Yes the schedule will be amended to reflect recent cancellations and additions.

Go to Deep Roy first as he is the shorter of the two shoots then over to Sylvester.

Edited by StuartG2198

1 minute ago, terryrfrancis said:

Am I correct in assuming that the schedule we had the other day is now being jiggled about with to include Matt Lucas?

Also, I have a clash on the Sunday with the Deep Roy photo shoot and the Sylvester McCoy with TARDIS shoot.  Is it best to head to the Deep Roy one first (who only has a five minute slot) and hope the stewards will radio across to the green screen area that others are on their way due to the clash?

Deep Roy first as it's so short and straight to Sylvester after.  They won't radio over but you have time to get there.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, terryrfrancis said:

Out of curiosity, how far away is it from Deep Roy's photo studio to the green screen area?  Will I be legging it from one floor to the next or one end of the building to the other?

Floorplan can be found here, this will give you an idea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, terryrfrancis said:

Out of curiosity, how far away is it from Deep Roy's photo studio to the green screen area?  Will I be legging it from one floor to the next or one end of the building to the other?

The locations of all the booths are on here Terry.  I can't advise how far apart they are but it might be worth trying the route before you go to the shoots.  As long as you hurry but don't run, I'd think you will be fine. 

1 minute ago, Adzrobert said:

Hi Guys.

Can't wait for Fri!

Has the schedule been updated yet? I haven't seen it anywhere and wanna see if there's much changed. 

I would presume it will be fairly obvious when it's been updated Adz, so no need to hunt for it.  The mods won't be hiding that it's been done ;)

On Friday I have Rosenbaun and Morrissey at 11.45 and Robinson at 12.05.  

On Sunday I have a talk with Alyson and Alexis at 11.55. Pamela Anderson photo shoot at 11.55 .

I have diamonds for Alyson talk and Pamela's shoot. I am Gold pass.

12 minutes ago, Mark1972 said:

On Friday I have Rosenbaun and Morrissey at 11.45 and Robinson at 12.05.  

On Sunday I have a talk with Alyson and Alexis at 11.55. Pamela Anderson photo shoot at 11.55 .

Friday not an issue - do Rosenbaum first then pop over to Morrissey, they are both decent length shoots so you will be fine.

Sunday not so easy as she only has the 1 shoot, you will have to leave the talk about 10 minutes early and hurry over to the end of Pamela's shoot.

34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
49 minutes ago, Mark1972 said:

Sunday not so easy as she only has the 1 shoot, you will have to leave the talk about 10 minutes early and hurry over to the end of Pamela's shoot.

Or you could go to Pammie's shoot first, you'll get through quick with your DP, then go to the talk. At least then you won't be checking your watch every two minutes at the talk (been there). Of course if there's any delay at the shoot you'll potentially miss more of the talk. The choice is yours.

3 hours ago, Astro_Nut said:

SHREK

From the schedule for Saturday, the Wil Wheaton Big Bang shoot finishes before the Talk starts and the Christopher Lloyd and Delorean AM shoot will be running for ~40 minutes after the talk ends, so no issues there.

The only actual clash will be the Tom Wilson / DeLorean Shoot.

Ha I wish it was as simple as that.

I'm recovering from a fractured knee cap so I can't be flying around like normal.  Have to give myself plenty of time inbetween photos to get to areas.  Thank God there's lifts or I'd of had to cancel.

Hey Guys,

This is my first time at a non TV/Film based specific convention so I have just two queries about the schedule. Unfortunately I'm on a budget after booking my summer holiday so can only make the Sunday. 

I have the following:

• Diamond Pass Alyson Hannigan
  • Alexis Denisof Photo Batch 2
  • Mads Mikkelsen Photo Batch 3
  • Michael Rosenbaum Photo Batch 2

Looking at the Sunday schedule I don't think I have any conflict with Alexis or Mads (going to do the PM shoot) but Alyson's Diamond and Michael is at the same time, what order should I do based on this?

Also I have looked over all the FAQ's and I'm a little unsure how this schedule works for autographs, are the 'photo' sessions also the autographs? I know you have to join a queue but unsure when Alyson's autographs will actually be and I'm assuming I just go to the signing area for them?

Sorry for all the questions but would appreciate the help as I'm a little confused

Edited by koolchic150

12 minutes ago, koolchic150 said:

Hey Guys,

This is my first time at a non TV/Film based specific convention so I have just two queries about the schedule. Unfortunately I'm on a budget after booking my summer holiday so can only make the Sunday. 

I have the following:

Looking at the Sunday schedule I don't think I have any conflict with Alexis or Mads (going to do the PM shoot) but Alyson's Diamond and Michael is at the same time, what order should I do based on this?

Also I have looked over all the FAQ's and I'm a little unsure how this schedule works for autographs, are the 'photo' sessions also the autographs? I know you have to join a queue but unsure when Alyson's autographs will actually be and I'm assuming I just go to the signing area for them?

Sorry for all the questions but would appreciate the help as I'm a little confused

I'll leave the order up to someone with more experience of photos than me (i'm more of an auto guy). 

But in regards to your second query, autographs are separate from the photos (in the signing area, like you said). A guest will most often be signing in between their other commitments (photos, talks), however they may sometimes leave the table for stuff like lunch and toilet breaks. 

For your Alison autograph, diamond passes are called in ascending number order, you should keep checking the board in front of her table to see if your number has been called. You can join the queue anytime after your number has been called. 

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, koolchic150 said:

Hey Guys,

I have the following:

You will be fine for Alyson and Michael as the both have long sessions.  As you have a diamond for her go for the start of Alysons and you will be through fairly quickly once it starts and then just go to Michaels after and join the queue.

The auto's are not obtainable during the photo shoots.  Guests will be signing at their designated desks any time they aren't in a photo, talk or at lunch.  As with the photo's auto's are called in Diamond pass or VQ number (your number is printed on your pass when you collect it) so keep an eye on where they have got to with the auto's and you can join the queue any time after yours has been called.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lomax said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but is Marc Bernadin still doing a Fatman on batman show or is this apart of the kevin smith talk?

Yes, he is, the time hasn't been confirmed yet. I'm guessing it'll be confirmed this week coming in :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

7 hours ago, CharlotteJimenez said:

Okay thanks :) 

I'm batch 11 so I'll just turn up at scheduled time :)

No, please! With batch 11 for Benedict there is absolutely no need to be there at the start. 11 will be called more towards the end of the first session.