34 minutes ago, Karat said:

All on Saturday

Sylvester McCoy tardis photo shoot BATCH 3

Emily Kinney photo BATCH 7

David Morrisey photo BATCH 6

Steven Yeun photo BATCH 9

Alan Tudyk photo BATCH 5

No diamond or gold passes 

David at 13:00, then Steven at 13:35, Emily at 14:35, Sylvester & TARDIS at 16:15 and Alan at 17:30, no clashes, you're grand. :smile:

Edited by StuartG2198

13 minutes ago, CharlotteJimenez said:

How will we know when to queue for photo ops? And how long before the actual photo ops start do we queue?

im a newbie!

You go by the start times on the schedule there amd you go along about 5 to 10 minutes before the shoot starts, Charlotte. :smile:

8 hours ago, wjbleming said:

You go by the start times on the schedule there amd you go along about 5 to 10 minutes before the shoot starts, Charlotte. :smile:

No. Please. No. Don't post general statements like that when it's a general question. :lol: This is only valid for the short shoots which have one batch or 2. If everyone is there 10 minutes early for large shoots like Cumberbatch the crew at the shoot is in a world of trouble because it's only one mass of people.

If it's a small shoot 5 minutes early. Anything looking longer or especially the split shoots. You only need to be there at shoot start time or at the max 5 minutes earlier if you are batch 1. Anyone else can add at least 10 minutes per batch after start time before they need to be there. So batch 3: start time plus 20 minutes. If we are talking Diamond Guest you can add about 10 minutes to that guess.

EDIT: Cumberbatch may be going faster due to the amount of tickets sold. Generally, if you look at the highest batch number that is given as "likely" and divide the time one the schedule through that you have an approximate time when to go. Shoot one hour, 10 batches likely, approximately 6 minutes "staggered" per batch. Means Batch 6 could go through around the half hour mark.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

QS is there any chance of moving the Conleth Hill photoshoot behind Missi Pyle photoshoot on the Saturday by just swapping places ..... the reason being myself and others will be in the Diamond talk of Benedict until 13:45 and that just gives us Diamond pass holders for Conleth just 5 mins to get to our shoot or we will miss it.

I've checked the schedule but want to make sure I've interpreted it correctly - never been before.

I have:

YALC Sunday Entry - Sunday 30th July 2017

Christopher Lloyd Diamond Talk - Sunday 30th July

Christopher Lloyd Photo Session - Sunday 30th July 2017 - Batch 2

Looking at the schedule, it looks like the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Talk on Sunday is 09:50 - 10:30 and the photo shoot is 13:00 - 13:25. Is that correct?

2 minutes ago, Feagz said:

I've checked the schedule but want to make sure I've interpreted it correctly - never been before.

I have:

YALC Sunday Entry - Sunday 30th July 2017

Christopher Lloyd Diamond Talk - Sunday 30th July

Christopher Lloyd Photo Session - Sunday 30th July 2017 - Batch 2

Looking at the schedule, it looks like the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Talk on Sunday is 09:50 - 10:30 and the photo shoot is 13:00 - 13:25. Is that correct?

You have a problem. YALC entry to the general LFACC does start after your Christopher Lloyd talk begins.

4 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

QS is there any chance of moving the Conleth Hill photoshoot behind Missi Pyle photoshoot on the Saturday by just swapping places ..... the reason being myself and others will be in the Diamond talk of Benedict until 13:45 and that just gives us Diamond pass holders for Conleth just 5 mins to get to our shoot or we will miss it.

I can bring it up, but it is unlikely. To be safe you might have to leave the talk early. Sorry.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No. Please. No. Don't post general statements like that when it's a general question. :lol: This is only valid for the short shoots which have one batch or 2. If everyone is there 10 minutes early for large shoots like Cumberbatch the crew at the shoot is in a world of trouble because it's only one mass of people.

If it's a small shoot 5 minutes early. Anything looking longer or especially the split shoots. You only need to be there at shoot start time or at the max 5 minutes earlier if you are batch 1. Anyone else can add at least 10 minutes per batch after start time before they need to be there. So batch 3: start time plus 20 minutes. If we are talking Diamond Guest you can add about 10 minutes to that guess.

Okay thanks :) 

I'm batch 11 so I'll just turn up at scheduled time :)

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You have a problem. YALC entry to the general LFACC does start after your Christopher Lloyd talk begins.

Oh! Well I bought all the tickets together in March. YALC tickets were also more expensive than regular entry. I'd be happy to swap YALC for regular tickets so how can I fix this?

Apart from my YALC ticket issue. It looks like I got the time of the talk correct. And for the Sunday afternoon 13:00 - 13:35 is correct for Christopher Lloyd Photo Session  - Batch 2?

Edited by Feagz

Bummer 1st time I've had clashes galore.

So If photo shoots will wheaton  ( big bang)+ Tom wilson  ( delorean) + Christopher lloyd ( delorean) = all clash with the Alien talk on Saturday can I change all 3 photo shoots to Sunday ( the only day I can fit them in now ) in person via the information desk on Friday?

As there's now way I can afford to purchase 3 extra photo shoots at that price and wait for refunds, Ive just not got the finances for that.

Many thanks - these are the 1st clashes I've had, so making note of what to do in the future also.

Edited by S.H.R.E.K

Hi guys, first LFCC! I'm going on the Sunday and was wondering if I should go to Benedict Cumberbatch's photoshoot first (10:50-11:50) or Benedict Wong's photoshoot (11:10-11:40)? I have a batch 2 ticket for Cumberbatch and a batch 1 for Wong.

Quick question. On the front page, it mentions Marc Bernardin is doing a live Fatman on Batman podcast.  As this is not mentioned on the schedule, am I safe to assume this is now the Kevin Smith talk happening on the Sunday? Apologies if this has already been answered. This is my first LFCC and I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming. EEK.

28 minutes ago, Chris164 said:

Hi guys, first LFCC! I'm going on the Sunday and was wondering if I should go to Benedict Cumberbatch's photoshoot first (10:50-11:50) or Benedict Wong's photoshoot (11:10-11:40)? I have a batch 2 ticket for Cumberbatch and a batch 1 for Wong.

I would go to Cumbers at about 11.10 as you will have Diamonds and Golds going through before you.  They if you can join Cumbers queue straight away do that and go to Wong straight after, if it looks like they aren't ready for your batch at Cumbers' go and queue for Wong at about 11.20 and come straight back for Cumbers after.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2017 at 7:15 PM, Raylenth said:

People if you are asking for help with the Schedule and shoots please state:

What day it is

What batches you have for each shoot

If you have Diamonds or Gold passes.

I have photo shoots with Richard dean Anderson on Friday batch 2 and Micheal Madsen batch 3. Not sure what way it works with the schedule. First time going 

1 minute ago, Sel55 said:

I have photo shoots with Richard dean Anderson on Friday batch 2 and Micheal Madsen batch 3. Not sure what way it works with the schedule. First time going 

RDA go for the middle of the session at about 10.20 and Michael get there at 3/3.05

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cathrine said:

Hi,

I have two photo shoots on Saturday. Natalie Dormer batch 11 and Mads Mikkelsen batch 3. Do you think this could be a problem?

Nah, shouldn't be. If you go to Natalie's shoot first, you can then join the queue for Mads' shoot when you get there. :smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S.H.R.E.K said:

Bummer 1st time I've had clashes galore.

So If photo shoots will wheaton  ( big bang)+ Tom wilson  ( delorean) + Christopher lloyd ( delorean) = all clash with the Alien talk on Saturday can I change all 3 photo shoots to Sunday ( the only day I can fit them in now ) in person via the information desk on Friday?

As there's now way I can afford to purchase 3 extra photo shoots at that price and wait for refunds, Ive just not got the finances for that.

Many thanks - these are the 1st clashes I've had, so making note of what to do in the future also.

SHREK

From the schedule for Saturday, the Wil Wheaton Big Bang shoot finishes before the Talk starts and the Christopher Lloyd and Delorean AM shoot will be running for ~40 minutes after the talk ends, so no issues there.

The only actual clash will be the Tom Wilson / DeLorean Shoot.

I'm in a bit of an situation here.

My train leaves King's Cross at 18:03 and it takes approx 30 minutes to get there via Uber.

My Christopher Lloyd & DeLorean session is batch 9 which I assume will be more likely 17:30 - 18:00 meaning that I will either have to forfeit the session or miss my train. 

Is there a way that I can get this to the attention of the powers that be that may be able to help me out at all?

Thanks
D4

edited by mod - tickets are non refundable/transferable so we can't allow what you were asking on here.

Edited by StuartG2198

Am I correct in assuming that the schedule we had the other day is now being jiggled about with to include Matt Lucas?

Also, I have a clash on the Sunday with the Deep Roy photo shoot and the Sylvester McCoy with TARDIS shoot.  Is it best to head to the Deep Roy one first (who only has a five minute slot) and hope the stewards will radio across to the green screen area that others are on their way due to the clash?