Thanks Raylenth, as always you are keeping me in line :rolleyes:

Lol, Just thought short and sweet was best :D

I've edited it just for you :whistling:

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Lol, Just thought short and sweet was best :D

I've edited it just for you :whistling:

Sorry, honestly wasn't having a dig :blush: Can appreciate the schedule release is causing more questions than...well I can think of a comparison! Besides, I got the answer I needed.

Ok why put the Power Rangers talk on Friday??!!! god first this other show do it and now LFCC are doing it I mean hello not all Power Rangers fans go to LFCC on Friday you know :/

Edited by etmuse
Mention of other show

6 minutes ago, jbtiger1992 said:

Ok why put the Power Rangers talk on Friday??!!! god first this other show do it and now LFCC are doing it I mean hello not all Power Rangers fans go to LFCC on Friday you know :/

They have to put it somewhere jb.  Not all Power Rangers fans go Saturday?

• Like 2

Okay,

So just worked out everything and wondered what the situation is going to be.

I have batch 2 Mads Mikkelsen and batch 9 Christopher Lloyd with DeLorean.  I would assume that batch 9 would put me in the PM session and thus both these sessions are scheduled between 17:00 - 18:00.

What would be the situation here as this is my first visit to one of these events.

Thanks

D4

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, d4funky1 said:

Okay,

So just worked out everything and wondered what the situation is going to be.

I have batch 2 Mads Mikkelsen and batch 9 Christopher Lloyd with DeLorean.  I would assume that batch 9 would put me in the PM session and thus both these sessions are scheduled between 17:00 - 18:00.

What would be the situation here as this is my first visit to one of these events.

Thanks

D4

I'd go to Mads first, you should be through in plenty of time to make it to Christopher afterwards.

• Like 1

Superb for me this year! (As long as it doesn't change much in the next week). Phew one close call (which is easily done) out of 14 shoots over Saturday and Sunday.

Now I may get a load more to fill in the gaps haha

Sadly the few talks I wanted to buy, gladly I didn't as sadly most seem during shoots. Guess a few free one's will have to do this year.

First LFCC, hoping I can run my plan by some experienced LFCCers to make sure I'm going about it in the best way and that I can make everything below? Thanks in advance ^_^
(Some time slots may be 5 mins give or take :lol:)

Friday:

Dave Prowse (Photo C) batch 1
11:15 - 11:30

Peter Mayhew (Photo C) batch 1
11:30 - 11:50

Chris Lloyd & BTTF tombstone (Greenscreen) Diamond pass
11:50 - 12:00

4 Boba Fetts
2:00 - 2:25
(Main Stage)

Hoping to get auto's for Mads, Chris Lloyd, Peter Mayhew, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Finn Jones, Alan Tudyk and possibly Alan Harris.
I have Diamonds for Mads and Chris.
Would you reckon I'd have to get a VQT asap for any of the above?
I have marked off on my own spreadsheet when all the above are in photo ops, so I know they will not be at their desks signing.

Saturday:

Terence Stamp (Photo A) batch 3.
12:25 - 1:00

Ian McDiarmid Emperor Throne
Green screen - batch 1
2:10 - 2:35

Mads (Photo C) Diamond pass
5:00 - 5:55

Hoping to get auto's for 
Terence, Ian and a few smaller guests (Superman guests, some Star Wars etc). I'd imagine I would need to get VQTs for Terence and Ian straight away?

Sunday:

Cumberbatch
(Photo G) Diamond pass but ticket says batch 1?
10:50 - 11:45

Chris Lloyd & DeLorean
(Car Zone) batch 2
3:00 - 4:00

Jeremy Bulloch in costume
(Photo C) batch 1

5:10 - 5:30

Have a Diamond for Cumberbatch's auto, looking to get Benedict Wong, Gary Kurtz and some smaller guests.

Edited by Saul

5 hours ago, Saul said:

First LFCC, hoping I can run my plan by some experienced LFCCers to make sure I'm going about it in the best way and that I can make everything below? Thanks in advance ^_^
(Some time slots may be 5 mins give or take :lol:)

Friday:

Dave Prowse (Photo C) batch 1
11:15 - 11:30

Peter Mayhew (Photo C) batch 1
11:30 - 11:50

Chris Lloyd & BTTF tombstone (Greenscreen) Diamond pass
11:50 - 12:00

4 Boba Fetts
2:00 - 2:25
(Main Stage)

Hoping to get auto's for Mads, Chris Lloyd, Peter Mayhew, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Finn Jones, Alan Tudyk and possibly Alan Harris.
I have Diamonds for Mads and Chris.
Would you reckon I'd have to get a VQT asap for any of the above?
I have marked off on my own spreadsheet when all the above are in photo ops, so I know they will not be at their desks signing.

Saturday:

Terence Stamp (Photo A) batch 3.
12:25 - 1:00

Ian McDiarmid Emperor Throne
Green screen - batch 1
2:10 - 2:35

Mads (Photo C) Diamond pass
5:00 - 5:55

Hoping to get auto's for 
Terence, Ian and a few smaller guests (Superman guests, some Star Wars etc). I'd imagine I would need to get VQTs for Terence and Ian straight away?

Sunday:

Cumberbatch
(Photo G) Diamond pass but ticket says batch 1?
10:50 - 11:45

Chris Lloyd & DeLorean
(Car Zone) batch 2
3:00 - 4:00

Jeremy Bulloch in costume
(Photo C) batch 1

5:10 - 5:30

Have a Diamond for Cumberbatch's auto, looking to get Benedict Wong, Gary Kurtz and some smaller guests.

The timings look fine, you shouldn't have any problems. We won't know for sure about the vqs until the day but my guess you will need them for Finn Jones, Alan Tudyk, maybe Peter Mayhew, Terence Stamp, Ian McDiarmid, and Benedict Wong out of the guests you mentioned that you don't have a diamond pass for. For all guests on vqs, it's best to get the tickets asap when you get in the venue to get the lowest number possible.

Strange that your diamond pass for BC has a batch number though. Usually they don't.

Edited by Wrong Name

It's Cumberbatch. Possible that it had been decided to put these tickets in batches straight away for Sunday because it was clear they wouldn't be calling everyone at once. Having smeone yell "Diamond Batch 1" is slightly more voice saving than "Diamonds 1 to 200!" ;)

• Like 1

I can usually plan my days myself but have never had a triple overlap!!

With regards the Superman Group - Terence Stamp & Pamela Anderson shoots, have I got them in the best order? Considering my batches and diamond pass.

Can I get from area 'A' to 'G' before the end of her shoot time?

Also if I have to attend the PM session for John Cleese I can get in and out for the talk?

Saturday

John Cleese  (Batch 3)                   Area ‘A’                     10:50-11:30

Superman Group   (Batch 1)       Area ‘B’                     11:45-12:20                       

Terence Stamp (Diamond Pass) Area ‘A’                     12:25-13:00                       

Pamela Anderson   (Batch 4)       Area ‘G’                     12:00-12:45           

John Cleese (Batch 3)                   Area ‘A’                    15:25-16:20           

Superman Talk                                Main Stage               16:05

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

I can usually plan my days myself but have never had a triple overlap!!

With regards the Superman Group - Terence Stamp & Pamela Anderson shoots, have I got them in the best order? Considering my batches and diamond pass.

Can I get from area 'A' to 'G' before the end of her shoot time?

Also if I have to attend the PM session for John Cleese I can get in and out for the talk?

Saturday

John Cleese  (Batch 3)                   Area ‘A’                     10:50-11:30

Superman Group   (Batch 1)       Area ‘B’                     11:45-12:20                       

Terence Stamp (Diamond Pass) Area ‘A’                     12:25-13:00                       

Pamela Anderson   (Batch 4)       Area ‘G’                     12:00-12:45           

John Cleese (Batch 3)                   Area ‘A’                    15:25-16:20           

Superman Talk                                Main Stage               16:05

Looks good to me, that's how I'd do it.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2017 at 7:15 PM, Raylenth said:

People if you are asking for help with the Schedule and shoots please state:

What day it is

What batches you have for each shoot

If you have Diamonds or Gold passes.

All on Saturday

Sylvester McCoy tardis photo shoot BATCH 3

Emily Kinney photo BATCH 7

David Morrisey photo BATCH 6