LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

22 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Only issue I have is Carol Cleveland's photo slap bang in the middle of Badgerwatch Countryfile's talk, so I'll have to pop out and back. Could be worse.

Thanks for the reminder, forgot all about her.........

• Like 1

We will land at Heathrow on Saturday at 8:30. We have to go by train to the hotel, drop off our bags and go to the convention center. Our first photoshoot is Christopher Lloyd from 9:30 to 10:30. Do you think we can get there on time? Is there any way to upgrade our photo with Lloyd to the photo of Lloyd + Delorean which is later? Thank you.

38 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

Pamela Anderson diamond talk (Sunday) appears to be missing. Also, can we be clear if Roy Scammell will be in the Alien group shot please ?

Am I going blind as I cant see the Alien group photo shoot for the listed Satuday it said it was?

Edited by S.H.R.E.K

I have a diamond pass for Natalie Dormer. My train from Leeds gets to London at around 11am so I may miss the first photo shoot am on Saturday. I assume I can just attend the afternoon one? Natalie is my only photo so no clashes. Also I assume if I miss the diamond pass auto on Saturday I can queue later in the day? 

3 hours ago, Phoenix87 said:

I have a diamond pass for Natalie Dormer. My train from Leeds gets to London at around 11am so I may miss the first photo shoot am on Saturday. I assume I can just attend the afternoon one? Natalie is my only photo so no clashes. Also I assume if I miss the diamond pass auto on Saturday I can queue later in the day? 

Yes, you can go to the second shoot and queue up anytime after your pass number is called for the autograph

:D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CatherineRice said:

Pamela Anderson diamond talk (Sunday) appears to be missing. Also, can we be clear if Roy Scammell will be in the Alien group shot please ?

The issue of pam's talk has been mentioned, I believe the crew are working on it.

As for the group shot, i'm guessing if his name hasn't been added to it, then he won't be in it.

5 hours ago, Phoenix87 said:

The autograph for Natalie is not day specific. You can go any time after your number has been called.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

The issue of pam's talk has been mentioned, I believe the crew are working on it.

As for the group shot, i'm guessing if his name hasn't been added to it, then he won't be in it.

Yes, the issue of Pam's talk has been mentioned and yes, the Crew is working on it as mentioned a number of times already. Unfortunately the mods can't randomly confirm a time when we have not heard back from the Office. This was noticed way outside Office hours.

As for Roy, that guess is correct.

6 hours ago, gackty said:

We will land at Heathrow on Saturday at 8:30. We have to go by train to the hotel, drop off our bags and go to the convention center. Our first photoshoot is Christopher Lloyd from 9:30 to 10:30. Do you think we can get there on time? Is there any way to upgrade our photo with Lloyd to the photo of Lloyd + Delorean which is later? Thank you.

Considering travel time from Heathrow I strongly recommend to you to take your bags to the venue. I don't think you will make it if you stop at the Hotel first.

The upgrade Deadline for photos expired over 2 weeks ago.

6 hours ago, CatherineRice said:

They are looking into the Pamela talk.

6 hours ago, brrwsklly101 said:

i have photoshoots with Mark sheppard and Mads mark's batch is 3 and Mads is 4 do you think i'll be able to make them both?

If you are talking Saturday: No issue at all, you will make both. They are only partly overlapping.

If you have a question, please remember to also post your day and if possible the times. As it's been posted on the last 2 pages, it's a pretty big schedule. Locating Slots does take a lot of time.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I just noticed Mads his photoshoot is at 17:00 on saturday and my friend has a Diamond pass for him, we have to leave at about 17:25 however to catch our train to Belgium. I'm pretty sure we can make it right?

You should be absolutely fine, diamonds go first so you should be out by 17:25.

Newbie to LFACC here :smile:

My husband an I do have a Batch 1 Ticket for the only Chr. Lloyd & Tom Wilson shoot on saturday at 12:55 h

And I have a diamond pass for Benedict Cumberbatch whose talk starts at 13:00 h.

I probably will be late for Benedicts talk. Does this mean that I only get a seat way in the back for his talk even though I have this diamond pass?

3 minutes ago, Manyota said:

Newbie to LFACC here :smile:

My husband an I do have a Batch 1 Ticket for the only Chr. Lloyd & Tom Wilson shoot on saturday at 12:55 h

And I have a diamond pass for Benedict Cumberbatch whose talk starts at 13:00 h.

I probably will be late for Benedicts talk. Does this mean that I only get a seat way in the back for his talk even though I have this diamond pass?

There's a reserved area for Diamond Pass. Check with Crew when you arrive and they'll help you find a seat.

• Like 1

Thank you, Queen_Sindel :thumbup:

off topic: is it possible that we know each other from another show times? I am Bea :WAVE:

Edit: oh it changes the name from the actual german convention into "another show". Is Showmasters actually in need for this? :lol:

Edited by Manyota

7 hours ago, gackty said:

Will you have to go through passport control/collect luggage as that will add to your time?  The fastest journey time from Heathrow to Olympia is just under 1 hour via tube, that's assuming everything is running on time.

Heathrow Express will get you to Paddington in 15 minutes, then you will need to get either a bus (27) OR tube(circle/district) and bus (28/10/27/9) OR tube (circle/district) and walk from High Street Kensington which will take about 20/30 minutes.

You won't have time to go to your hotel first.