LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

1 minute ago, StuartG2198 said:

You shouldn't have to much of an issue getting in at 11 and going for the shoot then, however as you say you are able to go to the later one if there are any issues.

Thanks!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, spengler said:

For the Tom Wilson Diamond photo, it's in the same place as normal batches.  I'm guessing the Tombstone will just be moved out?

There will be some amendments to this schedule before the show so I would suggest this will be the case yes.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, RacheyTink said:

Ooh, just noticed another thing. Friday, Alan Tudyk & Finn Jones. Finn's shoot is smack bang in the middle of Alan's. Should I go to Alan's first (gold pass) then Finn. Or the other way round & catch the end of Alan?

Yes, Alan first then Finn, but either way you won't have a problem.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

There will be some amendments to this schedule before the show so I would suggest this will be the case yes.

Actually looks like the tombstone shot is in the green screen area...  So should the diamonds go there as there's no seperate Tom Wilson tombstone shot?

27 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Your friend needs to upgrade to a full day ticket.

There is a warning about this very issue for the afternoon tickets. 

We are travelling down from Gloucestershire and we can't get to the Olympia for no earlier than 11am at a push. 

Tbf if he wasn't doing an afternoon slot it should of been stated on the website 

is there anyway to resolve this as she's gonna be down £45 and it's not through any fault of her own. I understand there are schedules to keep to, but like I stated there was no heads up with just the one shoot opportunity 

1 minute ago, spengler said:

Actually looks like the tombstone shot is in the green screen area...  So should the diamonds go there as there's no seperate Tom Wilson tombstone shot?

Seeing it is listed as "tom Wilson Tombstone shot" yes, you need to go there.

2 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Yes, Alan first then Finn, but either way you won't have a problem.

Thanks Stuart. Easier to do it that way as I have Jessica straight after Finn & didn't want to keep walking between shoot areas!!

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

I'm still confused. Some don't have any batch numbers?

Do you mean some of the photos on the schedule don't say which batches are likely to be seen, if so they mean that they should get through all batches during that session.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You should have had e-mails from the store about this. There was an error when some shoots went on sale.

I mean on the schedule. Only the passes seem to mention anything about batch numbers. The rest just say the guest near the time but no indication as to what batch it's going up to in that shoot. Is it just that all will be fit into that one shoot?

1 minute ago, sammyjane1986 said:

We are travelling down from Gloucestershire and we can't get to the Olympia for no earlier than 11am at a push. 

Tbf if he wasn't doing an afternoon slot it should of been stated on the website 

is there anyway to resolve this as she's gonna be down £45 and it's not through any fault of her own. I understand there are schedules to keep to, but like I stated there was no heads up with just the one shoot opportunity 

It's stated in the shop that you can miss shoots if you only go for the afternoon ticket.

Sorry, but if we add any more fine print we're reaching booklet size soon. Not all guests do shoots all days, and not all guests do split shoots either. This would be a logistical nightmare.

You can try contacting the store. But as the blurb about missing shoots is there I don't think anything can be done.

Just now, gracet125 said:

I mean on the schedule. Only the passes seem to mention anything about batch numbers. The rest just say the guest near the time but no indication as to what batch it's going up to in that shoot. Is it just that all will be fit into that one shoot?

If no batch numbers are given all tickets will be seen in that one shoot.

I have a Diamond Pass Photoshoots with Christopher Lloyd and Alan Tudyk on Saturday which unfortunately clash. In which order should I go to which booth? Or would it be wiser if I go to the Christopher Lloyd Photoshoot in morning and the Alan Tudyk in the afternoon?