LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Hi, I have a clash last thing Sunday, and would be grateful for any advice as to how to resolve it.

I have TWD Cast Commentary on Main Stage from 17:00 to 18:00

but also have -

Sons of Anarchy Group Photo in Car Area from `17:05 to 17:50

and

Louise Jameson Photo in Photo D at 17:45

It's hardly worth trying to get from Car Area to Main Stage and potentially having to leave within minutes for Photo D.

Thanks for any help with this.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, vernusmaximus said:

Hi, I have a clash last thing Sunday, and would be grateful for any advice as to how to resolve it.

I have TWD Cast Commentary on Main Stage from 17:00 to 18:00

but also have -

Sons of Anarchy Group Photo in Car Area from `17:05 to 17:50

and

Louise Jameson Photo in Photo D at 17:45

It's hardly worth trying to get from Car Area to Main Stage and potentially having to leave within minutes for Photo D.

Thanks for any help with this.

You could go and watch the first part of the commentary and then go to SoA followed by Louise.  Unfortunately that is a bit of a tough clash

1 minute ago, StuartG2198 said:

You could go and watch the first part of the commentary and then go to SoA followed by Louise.  Unfortunately that is a bit of a tough clash

Under these circumstances would there be any issue with me giving my TWD commentary ticket to a friend? I am too old to be running around like that, so would rather sacrifice the commentary.

Thanks for the info, Showmasters. Just been looking it all over and I have a few clashes on Saturday and I think I've worked it all out so I can attend them all at the best times but I would like some extra opinions on what order I should got to which Booth in order to avoid complications if possible:

SATURDAY

Christopher Lloyd : 9:30-10:25 PHOTO BOOTH C

Alan Tudyk AM : 9:35-10:00 PHOTO BOOTH B

Emily Kinney AM : 10:15-10:40 PHOTO A

Emily Kinney PM : 14:35-15:15 PHOTO A

Alan Tudyk PM : 17:15-17:55 PHOTO B

For people who have BOTH Will Wheaton & Alan Tudyk talk tickets for Saturday morning.......can you stay in the seating area after Will or do you have to leave and join the back of what I imagine will be a long queue for Alan?

Wanting a better seat for Tudyk than for Wheaton but might not be able to?

Help please guys?

Many thanks x

Edited by v.pearson

1 minute ago, v.pearson said:

For people who have BOTH Kevin Smith & Alan Tudyk talk tickets for Saturday morning.......can you stay in the seating area after Kevin or do you have to leave and join the back of what I imagine will be a long queue for Alan?

Wanting a better seat for Tudyk than for Smith but might not be able to?

Help please guys?

Many thanks x

I believe the FAQ said you had to leave and come back in. 

1 hour ago, etmuse said:

There isn't one on the schedule so currently no.

So what's my friend supposed to do? She's paid for the shoot and now if he's not there in the afternoon shes lost out on money? Is there a way for a refund  or will they extend will Wheaton for an afternoon slot

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, v.pearson said:

For people who have BOTH Kevin Smith & Alan Tudyk talk tickets for Saturday morning.......can you stay in the seating area after Kevin or do you have to leave and join the back of what I imagine will be a long queue for Alan?

Help please guys?

Many thanks x

You have to leave and queue again I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, v.pearson said:

Help please guys?

Many thanks x

You have to leave and return from faqs

Edited by one of vicky's bfs

Just now, sammyjane1986 said:

So what's my friend supposed to do? She's paid for the shoot and now if he's not there in the afternoon shes lost out on money? Is there a way for a refund  or will they extend will Wheaton for an afternoon slot

Your friend needs to upgrade to a full day ticket.

There is a warning about this very issue for the afternoon tickets. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You look at the Schedule Gracet.  It will help us if you tell us who you have on what day and what batch you have. We can't help you without that.

Friday

Finn Jones - Batch 1

Steven Yeunn - Batch 4

David Morrisey - Batch 3

Kristian Nairn - Batch 1

Saturday

Natalie Dormer - Batch 4
Mads Mikkelsen  - Batch 2
Benedict Cumberbatch - Batch 23
Christopher lloyd delorean - batch 2
Tom Wilson - Batch 4
Emily Kinney - Batch 3

James + Oliver Phelps - Batch 4

Sunday 

Wil Wheaton - Batch 3 
Mark Williams - Batch 4
Joseph Marcell - Batch 1
Alan Tudyk - Batch 3
Jeremy Bulloch costume - Batch 1
Kevin Smith - Batch 4
Mike colter - batch 1

Peter Mayhew - batch 1

4 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

Friday

Finn Jones - Batch 1

Steven Yeunn - Batch 4

David Morrisey - Batch 3

Kristian Nairn - Batch 1

Saturday

Natalie Dormer - Batch 4
Mads Mikkelsen  - Batch 2
Benedict Cumberbatch - Batch 23
Christopher lloyd delorean - batch 2
Tom Wilson - Batch 4
Emily Kinney - Batch 3

James + Oliver Phelps - Batch 4

Sunday 

Wil Wheaton - Batch 3 
Mark Williams - Batch 4
Joseph Marcell - Batch 1
Alan Tudyk - Batch 3
Jeremy Bulloch costume - Batch 1
Kevin Smith - Batch 4
Mike colter - batch 1

Peter Mayhew - batch 1

You do not have a single clash on Friday.

Please look up your times, check which shoots are on at the same time and then ask if you have issues. We're trying to help the best we can. But you are expecting us to plan your day for you. ;)

Mike Colter has cancelled, so has Joseph Marcell.

Thanks for the schedule, guys! :thumbup: I have just one question - does Valene Kane have a photo session on Sunday? It's scheduled, but I asked about this a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't any session planed at that time for Sunday...

Just now, kacule186 said:

Thanks for the schedule, guys! :thumbup: I have just one question - does Valene Kane have a photo session on Sunday? It's scheduled, but I asked about this a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't any session planed at that time for Sunday...

Sometimes shoots get added last second if there's room on the schedule. There have been a couple of cancellations, so there was some time.

Hi all,

Having looked at the schedule, I have now booked my ticket for the Sunday. I have also booked a photo op with Benedict Cumberbatch (Batch 7), David Bradley (Batch 4) and Edge and Christian (Batch 2). I won't be arriving until 11am on the Sunday so I just wanted to check something regarding my booking for Benedict. It says that Batch 7 and 8 are possible for the slot starting at 10.50 but seeing as how I am arriving at 11, I should be okay right? Is there likely to be much of a queue to get in at 11am? I have a day ticket so definitely can get in when I arrive. Worst case scenario and I miss the 2nd morning slot, am I right in thinking I can still go in for my photo in the afternoon?

Thanks all. My first LFCC - very excited.

8 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

Little bit of constructive criticism for next year - maybe put a few columns with the times (eg left, middle and right) as it's quite difficult to read across. B)

I resorted to a bit of paper held level to track it across.

Just now, pd13 said:

Hi all,

Having looked at the schedule, I have now booked my ticket for the Sunday. I have also booked a photo op with Benedict Cumberbatch (Batch 7), David Bradley (Batch 4) and Edge and Christian (Batch 2). I won't be arriving until 11am on the Sunday so I just wanted to check something regarding my booking for Benedict. It says that Batch 7 and 8 are possible for the slot starting at 10.50 but seeing as how I am arriving at 11, I should be okay right? Is there likely to be much of a queue to get in at 11am? I have a day ticket so definitely can get in when I arrive. Worst case scenario and I miss the 2nd morning slot, am I right in thinking I can still go in for my photo in the afternoon?

Yes on everything.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, pd13 said:

bear in mind Batch Hi all,

You shouldn't have to much of an issue getting in at 11 and going for the shoot then, however they may not be called during that shoot anyway.  As you've mentioned, you are able to go to the later one anyway if there are any issues, you can go any time after your number has been called.

Edited by StuartG2198