LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

1 hour ago, Sebster118 said:

Thanks.

Only concern is that there is a 15 minute window between the end of Alan Tudyk's talk and the end of Edge & Christian's photoshoot on the Saturday (I'll be wearing more casual clothing that day than Sunday).

I appreciate those concerned are taking time to reply but am concenrned about this.

The talk is scheduled to finish at 12, and the photoshoot is scheduled to finish at 12.15. Am concerned about the talk finishing late, or the photoshoot finishing earlier.

I've not bought any tickets yet.

I plan to get a Diamond pass for Tudyk, and the earliest batch for the photoshoot is at 4.

Just need some reassurance that I won't miss the photoshoot due to timings.

9 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I'd do Yeun, McDiarmid, Jacobi, Kinney and then Cumberbacth.

thank you Stuart I was a bit worried couldn't believe it when I saw all my sessions close to each other I am considering doing the Kinney shoot in the afternoon  

1 minute ago, Sebster118 said:

I appreciate those concerned are taking time to reply but am concenrned about this.

The talk is scheduled to finish at 12, and the photoshoot is scheduled to finish at 12.15. Am concerned about the talk finishing late, or the photoshoot finishing earlier.

I plan to get a Diamond pass for Tudyk, and the earliest batch for the photoshoot is at 4.

The photoshoot is shown in the same hall as the Main stage, so you will be able to get from the talk to the shoot very quickly.  The talks do tend to end on time.

:D

2 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

If you buy tickets now you won't be called at the beginning anyway for Edge and Christian. No issue.

2 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

I don't think it'd take 15 minutes to get to the photo area, Webster, you should be grand. :smile: You can go into the shoot anytime after the batch is called.

3 minutes ago, Stormtrooper71 said:

I am looking for mads  mikkelsen diamond pass photo op on sat can't find it only one at 5pm Help 

Mads Sat shoot is 5pm to 6pm, Diamonds go through first, there isn't a designated separate session for Diamond pass holders.

I have a friend who is attending for one day only, she is flying in early Saturday AM and flying back again in the PM. For her Benedict Cumberbatch photo, she is batch 15 I believe, which is really close the end of the likely bracket according to the schedule. She may not be able to make it to the PM shoot.

If she provides evidence of her flight times etc, is there any chance of her getting in a little earlier in the photo shoots, maybe by a batch or two? I know this is essentially cutting in line, however she is getting rather worried now that she will miss out with the distance she is travelling.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

I have a friend who is attending for one day only, she is flying in early Saturday AM and flying back again in the PM. For her Benedict Cumberbatch photo, she is batch 15 I believe, which is really close the end of the likely bracket according to the schedule. She may not be able to make it to the PM shoot.

If she provides evidence of her flight times etc, is there any chance of her getting in a little earlier in the photo shoots, maybe by a batch or two? I know this is essentially cutting in line, however she is getting rather worried now that she will miss out with the distance she is travelling.

If you can evidence your travel arrangements, speak to the pit boss (red shirt) but nothing can be guaranteed

Just now, StuartG2198 said:

If you can evidence your travel arrangements, speak to the pit boss (red shirt) but nothing can be guaranteed

Just to add: the Pit Bosses will be able to tell by the batch number you have at approximately what time you bought. So this will definitely not work if you buy your tickets now when you know you wouldn't make the PM shoot due to travel.

Just now, Straker94 said:

Thanks, I'll pass that info on.

Just to reinforce, you must have evidence with you. 

I've seen people trying to cut in because of their return train home but they didn't have the ticket with them and had no evidence that they did actually have a train booked.

• Like 1