LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, *Rogue* said:

I have a Diamond Pass for Richard Dean Anderson, I originally booked the photo for Sunday but is there any way I could switch the photo to Friday?  As I have a lot on the sunday but very little now on the friday and it means I could sleep easier ;)

No big deal if I can't.  Also have a clash with my Diamond Richard Dean Anderson talk on the sunday and my Edge and Christian photo shoots.  Not missing my E&C photos though and there's very little I can do about it.

Am I also right to assume if I have a Diamond I can go to afternoon shoots instead of morning?  I have Alyson Hannigan and Benedict on Saturday and no clashes at all with the afternoon slots.  All in all I'm pretty happy! :D

No I'm afraid not.

And yes, joining the afternoon shoot shouldn't be a problem.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, l2ura said:

Like a lot of people here I'm a little nervous! I'm only here Saturday and I see Mads' photo is only from 5pm to 6pm, 

knowing that there are Gold and Diamond passes and I'm on a batch 2 do you think I'll be able to do the photo in time?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you will have no issue.

• Moderators
Just now, Hayden Is My Hero said:

Is Pamela Anderson not doing a talk? Her diamond pass says it includes one.

We are aware it is not on the schedule, I have posted a couple of times we are querying it and will update as soon as we know what's going on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, l2ura said:

Like a lot of people here I'm a little nervous! I'm only here Saturday and I see Mads' photo is only from 5pm to 6pm, 

knowing that there are Gold and Diamond passes and I'm on a batch 2 do you think I'll be able to do the photo in time?

Thanks in advance.

As its a single shoot they will get through everyone who has a ticket for a Saturday photo and is there before the end.

:D

Slightly worried I have on the Saturday all 5 of my photos are cullieding with each other 3 of them I can do in the afternoon the 2 that are at the same time I am worried about are Ian McDiarmid and Derek Jacobi that are at the same time the other ones are Benedict Cumberbatch Batch 10.  Steven Yeun Diamond Pass and Emilly Kinney some advise would be appreciated

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Starbug said:

Slightly worried I have on the Saturday all 5 of my photos are cullieding with each other 3 of them I can do in the afternoon the 2 that are at the same time I am worried about are Ian McDiarmid and Derek Jacobi that are at the same time the other ones are Benedict Cumberbatch Batch 10.  Steven Yeun Diamond Pass and Emilly Kinney some advise would be appreciated

Batch numbers for Ian and Derek??

38 minutes ago, superman01 said:

Superman  group shoot sat 1145. Need to be out for 12 to get train to Gatwick.  Should I EVEN BOTHER.  Gutted! Attending Fri and sat. Sat just for Terence stamp. Should I EVEN BOTHER???

What batch are you for the shoot? You might be able to get it done.

5 minutes ago, reelbigmartin said:

Where can we find the schedule for the comic stage? I'm after the Fatman on batman live podcast :)

I don't believe that one has been posted yet Reel, keep an eye out for it

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Starbug said:

I'd do Yeun, McDiarmid, Jacobi, Kinney and then Cumberbacth.

• Like 1

I've got Alan Tudyk batch 1 and Benedict batch 4, Alan's shoot is 9:35 - 10 and Ben's is 9:35-11:35. I should do Alan first right? Then go to Benedict?

I have Mads at 5pm so can't really do Alan or Benedict in their PM shoot. Thankfully I'm low batches for both!

Just now, Lokinestro said:

I've got Alan Tudyk batch 1 and Benedict batch 4, Alan's shoot is 9:35 - 10 and Ben's is 9:35-11:35. I should do Alan first right? Then go to Benedict?

I have Mads at 5pm so can't really do Alan or Benedict in their PM shoot. Thankfully I'm low batches for both!

Yes, Alan then Ben.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starbug said:

Ian, Derek, Steven, Emily, Benedict.  You should get through easily, especially if you can go to the PM shoots for Steven and Emily.  And it should save you a bit of walking.

:D

Thanks for this!   Will look in more detail tomorrow.  As far as I can see there are only some minor clashes for me, although with Natalie Dormer's Sunday shoot at 9:30am, bang go my hopes of a Sunday lie-in (although it probably won't be as bad as my 4:30am start on Sat!). ;)

Also: SEVEN photo-shoot areas, not counting props?  Wow.  If the guest list wasn't hint enough, this event is going to be HUUUUUGE.

Just now, CosmicAvatar said:

Thanks for this!   Will look in more detail tomorrow.  As far as I can see there are only some minor clashes for me, although with Natalie Dormer's Sunday shoot at 9:30am, bang go my hopes of a Sunday lie-in (although it probably won't be as bad as my 4:30am start on Sat!). ;)

Also: SEVEN photo-shoot areas, not counting props?  Wow.  If the guest list wasn't hint enough, this event is going to be HUUUUUGE.

Actually 12 if you count them all!

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Actually 12 if you count them all!

2 minutes ago, CosmicAvatar said:

I don't see Natalie at 9.30 :/