LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

I have a slight clash on the Saturday with Tricia Helfer photo and Mark Sheppard photo. As Tricia's slot starts about 10 minutes before Mark's, I'll assume that the best course of action is go to Tricia's first and show my Mark Sheppard ticket?

• Moderators
Just now, KarenRoss said:

Ok so I have a normal (not Diamond or Gold) photoshoot with Benedict (batch 12) on Saturday and it partially clashes with Christopher Lloyd and the Delorean (I have batch 10 for Chris, which I think is his last).

Benedict's is from 9:45 to 11:40

Christopher's from 10:45 to 11:40 

They also partially clash in the afternoon.

Since it says batches 1-12 likely for BC I was thinking about going to the AM one for him and then Christopher in the afternoon. But being 12 for BC if it happens to finish just before my batch, I will have missed Christopher's and then will have to get both in the afternoon.

Should I risk it and go to BC in the morning (since it says batch 12 is likely) or should I just go to Christophers in the morning and leave BC for the afternoon?

Thanks in advance, and congrats on the schedule, I can't imagine how hard it must be to get everything to work.

I'd do BC in the afternoon and Chris in the morning.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I'd go to Alicia First and then to Chris.

That's what I thought as Alicia's slot is only 10 mins by the look of it.

How do they call the batches? Over PA or do you have to loiter around the photo area?!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Blighty said:

That's what I thought as Alicia's slot is only 10 mins by the look of it.

How do they call the batches? Over PA or do you have to loiter around the photo area?!

There will be someone in the photo area who will call up.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, FoxhoundTCF said:

I have a slight clash on the Saturday with Tricia Helfer photo and Mark Sheppard photo. As Tricia's slot starts about 10 minutes before Mark's, I'll assume that the best course of action is go to Tricia's first and show my Mark Sheppard ticket?

What Batches are you?

14 minutes ago, eightieskid83 said:

So I have to make a horrible decision over my clashes :( - Diamond Passes for Benedict, Tom Wilson, Natalie Dormer & Steven Yeun with a Gold Pass.

Saturday Talks:
Benedict Cumberbatch 13:00-13:45
BTTF 14:05-14:50

Saturday Photos:
David Morrissey 13:00-14:00
Jessica Henwick 14:05-14:25

Sunday Talks:
TWD Commentary 17:00-18:00

Sunday Photos: 
Sons of Anarchy Bike 17:05-17:50
Natalie Dormer 13:40-1425
Steven Yeun 13:55-14:55

I think I'll be fine getting to both shoots for Nataie & Steven, its the clash with TWD Commentary that concerns me as well as the obvious clashes on Saturday.

Any suggestions oh wise ones?

Saturday:
Both photos in C which is in the same area as the Main Stage, so after Benedict's talk go to David's photo, join queue for Jessica and show them your BTTF talk ticket / pass.  Then go to Talk. Possibly worth talking to the Talk crew to let them know you will be late in as well.

Sunday:
Go to SoA Photo and show them your Talk ticket.  Possibly worth talking to the Talk crew to let them know you will be late in as well.

:D
  • Like 1

On the whole, looks like a great schedule. I, like others, am massively disappointed at the decision to have Benedict's talk (a Sat only activity) clashing with Conleth's photo (a Sat only activity). Can't see the sense in that and its a real shame. Other than that, it's great.

• Like 2

I have a Diamond Pass for Richard Dean Anderson, I originally booked the photo for Sunday but is there any way I could switch the photo to Friday?  As I have a lot on the sunday but very little now on the friday and it means I could sleep easier ;)

No big deal if I can't.  Also have a clash with my Diamond Richard Dean Anderson talk on the sunday and my Edge and Christian photo shoots.  Not missing my E&C photos though and there's very little I can do about it.

Am I also right to assume if I have a Diamond I can go to afternoon shoots instead of morning?  I have Alyson Hannigan and Benedict on Saturday and no clashes at all with the afternoon slots.  All in all I'm pretty happy! :D

Edited by *Rogue*

I've sorted mine out...

I've got Batch 1 Alan Tudyk
Batch 4 Benedict
Batch 2 Mads and Finn Jones diamond pass

I'll have Ben and Alan in the morning, but as Ben's morning session is longer is it best to get Alan shoot done first then head to Ben's?

Like a lot of people here I'm a little nervous! I'm only here Saturday and I see Mads' photo is only from 5pm to 6pm, 

knowing that there are Gold and Diamond passes and I'm on a batch 2 do you think I'll be able to do the photo in time?

Thanks in advance.