LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Just now, StuartG2198 said:

Yeh I'd do that as well.

Thought so, seeing as Tricia and Wil are next to each other for them. Thanks, Stuart. :smile:

Bonus for us is no overlaps on Saturday and Friday's overlaps are beside each other in A & B ^_^

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I have MIKE COLTER FOR FRIDAY and I don't see him in the Friday schedule. Am I truly that bad finding names?

(Amazing job with the schedule, but an actual spreadsheet file would be great, as you could use the search function to find the names). 

• Moderators
Just now, MarinoSR said:

I'm sorry, but I have MIKE COLTER FOR FRIDAY and I don't see him in the Friday schedule. Am I truly that bad finding names?

(Amazing job with the schedule, but an actual spreadsheet file would be great, as you could use the search function to find the names). 

Unfortunately, if you check down the topic list, Mike cancelled just this evening.

• Moderators

As many people found it helpful last year, I'm currently compiling an excel sheet sorted by guest name rather than by photo/talk time. Just... give me a bit. It's a bunch of sorting.

• Like 6

• Moderators
Just now, sammyjane1986 said:

Quick query, is will Wheaton doing a PM photo  shoot on the Sunday? my friend has booked him on this day but has only got an afternoon entrance ticket

There isn't one on the schedule so currently no.

1 minute ago, Bingo Boy said:

Yes same here mate this is a very very bad placement for the diamond pass holders who have both for Saturday.

The Conleth shoot finishes just after the Bennedict talk.  Provided you are in the queue for the photo before the scheduled end you will get your shoot.  You might have to miss the very end of the talk but that's all.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, sammyjane1986 said:

Quick query, is will Wheaton doing a PM photo  shoot on the Sunday? my friend has booked him on this day but has only got an afternoon entrance ticket

There is only the BBT set for Wil in the afternoon unfortunately

Benedict's auto might prove a problem on Saturday then. Does he have a confirmed lunch, or is it when he chooses? (probably a silly, unanswerable question)

Triple clash on Sunday by the looks, Natalie Dormer, Finn Jones and Steven Yeun. Yikes.

16 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Also my Natalie Dormer diamond talk clashes smack in the middle of the talk with a 5 minute slot for the double Friday the 13th girls photo shoot ..... can this be any worse ?

The photoshoot is in area D which is near the main stage.  Talk to the Main stage crew when you enter the talk and show them your photo ticket.

I have diamond for Conleth and Benedict as well. And I have a photo for Christien Anholt. I guess I should be fine to watch the first half of the Benedict talk then go to Conleth photoshoot and then straight to Christiens.

• Like 1