LFCC 2017 Floorplan

1 hour ago, john.bttf said:

Because, there is a lot of people at LFFC :-) (you will see :p)

My hope is there will not too much people on friday to do  what you just said.

And yes, I need one of my diamonds passes early on friday, for a photoshoot with Tom Wilson.

The Tom Wilson photoshoot for Diamonds (with the Tombstone) isn't until 12:10 on Friday in the Green Screen shoot area. That's plenty of time to collect the pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LadyDeTemps said:

Will there be any areas with seats or benches other than talks? Or should I bring a fold up stool?

You'd probably be best bringing a chair. Going on previous years, it's only the talk areas that really have any seating.

2 hours ago, GoldenGrego said:

What was wrong with my inverted one? 

*Folds arms and huffs*

Nothing - it was great :) I'm just not a big fan of brown and found the original colour scheme (minus the black background) easier to read.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GoldenGrego said:

What was wrong with my inverted one? 

*Folds arms and huffs*

Well I like your inverted colours floor plan; but I also like phoebster's floor plan. Which is better? There's only one way to find out...

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, DiAlex said:

Are the coat hanger icons places you can change costumes OR places you can store bags/coats (and if so, how much does that usually cost per item)!? (sorry if this has already been addressed).

Places to store bags. I believe it's about  £1/2 per item depending on the size of item