LFCC 2017 Floorplan

Closer to the event will you be posting where the diamond guests will be seated? (Just because most of us will be wanting to run in to get VQTs for them and a heads up of the general direction would be helpful. Completely missed where Jeremy was last year as he was around the corner. And every second is vital when VQTs are flying out).

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Closer to the event will you be posting where the diamond guests will be seated? (Just because most of us will be wanting to run in to get VQTs for them and a heads up of the general direction would be helpful. Completely missed where Jeremy was last year as he was around the corner. And every second is vital when VQTs are flying out).

At a guess - and I mean a guess - I'd say the separate 'guest signings' section next to the main stage is likely to be the biggest guests. But some diamonds will be also in the main guest areas.

(And confirming again this is just my guess, could be 100% wrong)

Edited by etmuse

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

As I'm sure you know, this is about as much info as we usually get as guests can be moved on the day or during setup to make things work better.

12 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

You know how some diamond guests are in special booths (like Jeremy Renner), would it be possible to at least know where those diamond guest booths will be, even if they don't announce which exact guests will be in them?

I just don't want to struggle with finding a guest because they're seated away from the place marked on the map. Just worried about missing out on an auto haha I'm sure it'll be fine :P

26 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As the Diamond and Gold pass collection is marked as being in the Main Entrance hall, I'm assuming this means that the Gold pass queue is in that hall this year?

That's a very good point. I am sure SM will clarify that pretty soon.

I think this floor plan looks really good, and shows the significant improvements made last year, like getting all the Photo areas on the same floor and as close as possible from each other.

Let's just wait on the two final clarifications - Gold pass entrance and Diamond passes thursday pickup - and we are all good

3 minutes ago, Londonjulle said:

I think this floor plan looks really good, and shows the significant improvements made last year, like getting all the Photo areas on the same floor and as close as possible from each other.

Let's just wait on the two final clarifications - Gold pass entrance and Diamond passes thursday pickup - and we are all good

Given that Goldpass collection i in the main hall I would imagine we are all using the same entrance and will have 2 separate queues and they will let Gold enter first.  But yeah they will confirm soon.

Hi, I'm after a piece of advice please. I know all entrances are in the same hall, but Vicky would queue up in the gold queue and I would go into the normal queue as I have a weekend pass. However we also need the carers (disability) wristband so we'd need to be together to show evidence and both get 'banded', any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, one of vicky's bfs said:

Hi, I'm after a piece of advice please. I know all entrances are in the same hall, but Vicky would queue up in the gold queue and I would go into the normal queue as I have a weekend pass. However we also need the carers (disability) wristband so we'd need to be together to show evidence and both get 'banded', any suggestions?

You are her carer, correct? You can stay in the Gold Pass queue as far as I know. But please contact extrahelp for specifics, they can advise you where to get banded.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You are her carer, correct? You can stay in the Gold Pass queue as far as I know. But please contact extrahelp for specifics, they can advise you where to get banded.

Judging by the extra help email, I'd recommend you both stay in the Gold Pass queue too.