Diamond Passes

Hi, this is the first time I've bought a Diamond Pass and wondered what the process was for collecting them. I have asked before, but was told there would be information nearer the time. With one week to go I expected to see something, but there's nothing on the forum yet. Sorry if an answer to this has been posted elsewhere.

When this question was answered - maybe we forgot one time, but forgive that seeing it has been asked since February :P - we said one week out at the earliest, may even be week of Event. Not week of Event last time I checked. ;)

Yes, there will be a collection Point inside for sure. Anything else is to be confirmed.

I swear on everything shiny and fluffy that once this is published it will be in a pinned Topic here. You won't miss it. No Need to ask. I swear.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, v.pearson said:

If you've taken the plunge and ended up buying photo, auto and talk for a guest (separately) over time...are you able to upgrade to a diamond pass and pay the extra?

Sorry if it's been asked before! x

The deadline for upgrades has passed, pearson.

The only way to have bought an auto already would have been via a Diamond pass, so I'm assuming you have only bought a photo and talk ticket so far? ^_^

Edited by Saul

5 hours ago, Saul said:

The deadline for upgrades has passed, pearson.

The only way to have bought an auto already would have been via a Diamond pass, so I'm assuming you have only bought a photo and talk ticket so far? ^_^

Or possible pre-ordered the Auto through the pre order shop? We had a growing number of attendees who ordered and were convinced that they would get it in Person at the Show, despite all warnings this site is for fans who can't attend, but still want an autograph.

But in any case yes, unfortunately the upgrade Deadline passed.