Guest Cancellations - Tom Pelphrey & Tia Carrere

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in their filming schedules Tom Pelphrey and Tia Carrere are now unable to attend our London Film & Comic Con. We wish them both the best of luck with their future endeavours. 

Photo sessions purchased will be refunded within 7 days. 

I was dreading who the cancellations would be this year, as there are always a couple close to the event.

Really sad that it turns out to be Tom Pelphrey and Tia Carrere, had hoped to get my first Banshee main cast actor and I love Tia Carrere so... I really hope you'll bring them back next year!

2 hours ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Oh noooo :( I can;t believe Tom cancelled :( I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  sad

I'm guessing there's a void only Diego Luna can fill there, Rory. ;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kamikazemonkey said:

How sad Rory? I missed that :(

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sad. That sad.

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I'm guessing there's a void only Diego Luna can fill there, Rory. ;)

Oh yeah!

4 minutes ago, mark worton said:

you normally receive an e-mail when a guest cancels who you have a photo shoot with but I've had nothing this time about Tia

The refunds will be done within 7 days as stated in the first post. Then the refund E-Mail will appear.

20 hours ago, Kuato_Lives said:

What happens about the Iron Fist group? Partial refund or replacement if you can get one?

I'd be interested to know this too...

Quite a key character to the show so him missing makes quite an impact to the cast shoot