Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT WONG (Friday Added)

Great announcement!
Can't wait for my first LFCC! :D

(Regarding the forum not letting people post - its randomly gone and come back for me the last day or two.
Its working on my work computer now, just tried my phone - both on and off Wifi as per QS's theory - but it won't let me post using that).

4 minutes ago, BartyJnr said:

What are these collector books that have popped up? I'm gonna have millions of them at this rate. 

Apparently its just a kind of slip cover, to help keep your photo protected 

21 minutes ago, Saul said:

Apparently its just a kind of slip cover, to help keep your photo protected 

Ohh. Ok. I carry a folder anyways but it's nice for the thought I suppose. Cheers for the info. 

Kind of sad I can't make it, wanted to meet this Benedict, partly due to IT Crowd's Street Countdown ;)

And I'm also suffering the same posting issue, I can't post from my MacBook but I can from my iPad!

4 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Kind of sad I can't make it, wanted to meet this Benedict, partly due to IT Crowd's Street Countdown ;)

And I'm also suffering the same posting issue, I can't post from my MacBook but I can from my iPad!

Might have an investigate on this front.... I have two different MacBooks. Is it a safari issue, cos I run Firefox. 

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

And might I say welcome back from your earlier silence. :smile:

Which I will be back to tomorrow I imagine as it looks like it's a strange issue, and therefore possibly not a quick fix.  :D  I seem to only be able to post from my home laptop at the moment.

3 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Just commenting to say that I can now post on the forum on my computer again :thumbup:

Same here.  Can post from computer now (couldn't earlier), but still can't post from phone (android) if that helps the techs/mods at all.

Great guest by the way :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, spengler said:

Same here.  Can post from computer now (couldn't earlier), but still can't post from phone (android) if that helps the techs/mods at all.

There's a dedicated thread for all that now. If you're still having issues, please go and describe everything in as much detail as possible over there 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spengler said:

QS has said in General Chat if you could clear your cache and see if that works, Spengler. :smile: