BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT 7PM

5 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Question (surely already done...): i bought a lot of diamond passes for SATURDAY, but if i want save time i have to get in Friday to collect them... so (thinking about this guest, maybe another one for me) when i will collect my Sat diamond passes can i try to have some autographs in order to save time for Saturday?

ESB, please remember to put your questions in the appropriate thread to stop them getting too off topic.

This is probably not a guest announcement, they do normally say 'GUEST' when they are which this doesn't.  It's more likely going to be an activity or something.

Re your question - I'm not sure what you mean.  Diamond passes are only day specific if the guest is only there for 1 day (Or like BC when he gets added for an extra day) so if you have any Saturday only Diamonds you can't use them on Friday because the guests won't be there.  If however you mean you have passes for guests who are there for 2/3 days, then the talks and photo's are day specific but you can collect your auto at any point during the weekend as long as your number has been called and you have entry for that day.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

In that case: happy birthday, Tanith!

I hope for you it's the announcement of a prop shoot with one of Jigsaw's traps

Well, that would certainly thin out the LFCC crowd a bit :D

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Danthescifiman said:

im wishing for something that wont kill my bank account, overdraft or credit card hahaha!

Think your s*** out of luck no matter what it is we're going to be spending hard earned money with a smile on our face.