Important Guest update - Benedict Cumberbatch attending Saturday & Sunday

The shop are the only ones who can help with tickets but I can tell you categorically it will be a no.  The Diamond passes are a package and you cannot change elements of them.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Is there any way that I can get my photo op in my diamond pass give an upgrade to a duoshoot with Mads and Benedict? 

I notice that Mads is doing a duoshoot with Valene Kane, so he may not do another one with Benedict.

20 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I notice that Mads is doing a duoshoot with Valene Kane, so he may not do another one with Benedict.

He IS doing a shoot with Benedict on Sunday, it's in the store. Batflash was asking if they could upgrade their photo included in the diamond pass to it, which is not possible.

17 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

He IS doing a shoot with Benedict on Sunday, it's in the store. Batflash was asking if they could upgrade their photo included in the diamond pass to it, which is not possible.

I couldn't see it when I had a look before, as I'm after the Mads/Benedict photo.  Will have another look.

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Understandable but still, they're "punishing" the people that ordered their Pass straight away because they thought it was the only shot they had at meeting him. 

Not in any way Batfish.  The terms of the Diamond passes and the individual segments of that are clearly laid out, are non refundable/transferable and are NEVER alterable.  Diamond passes are for a specific person so never include dual activities unless it clearly states it in the term details.  

It is always stated that joint activities can be added nearer to the event. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Understandable but still, they're "punishing" the people that ordered their Pass straight away because they thought it was the only shot they had at meeting him. 

At the point the pass it was the only shoot he was doing.

The Diamond Passes have always been offered as a package. Again, at the point you bought it was the only combination. No  one could tell that a major star like Benedict would get free to attend for another day. This very, very rarely happens.

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not in any way Batfish.  The terms of the Diamond passes and the individual segments of that are clearly laid out, are non refundable/transferable and are NEVER alterable.  Diamond passes are for a specific person so never include dual activities unless it clearly states it in the term details.  

It is always stated that joint activities can be added nearer to the event. 

Like I said, I understand but it's just annoying. That's it, nothing more or less. I'm probably still gonna buy the duoshoot but it was worth asking right?

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Like I said, I understand but it's just annoying. That's it, nothing more or less. I'm probably still gonna buy the duoshoot but it was worth asking right?

Well seeing it is clearly laid out that the Diamond Pass can't be ammended you were asking for an exception from the outlined T&C... so....   ;)