Important Guest update - Benedict Cumberbatch attending Saturday & Sunday

3 minutes ago, Abigail94 said:

Need some help please . have ordered a photoshoot for Sunday but didn't have a batch to choose from so what should I do on the day as won't know when to go up when batches are being called. I did order 40 mins after the shoot went on sale so didn't know if that would help figuring out which batch I could be ??? Sorry bout all this just normally have batch number 

If you check a couple of posts back you will see this has been answered already.

Again: if you are missing the batch number, don't panic. The store will get back to you, but not at 11 PM at night. You will probably be made bact zero or something.

8 hours ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Excellent news, I might actually not have to beg a diamond pass holder to get the autograph for me. Chances of getting it myself certainly have improved, now let's just hope they won't stuff his Sunday too full as well xD Thank you Showmasters!

I'm pretty sure his sunday will be stuffed too, maybe not as bad as saturday tho :P

4 minutes ago, Giulietta said:

Hi everyone!Is the Sunday diamond pass the only way to get an autograph on Sunday?Dose anyone know if there will be a talk on Sunday?

Diamond pass is definitely the best option, as it's guaranteed. There's no talk on the Sunday (scheduled yet, anyways). The Sunday Diamond pass does not include a talk

Edited by Saul

As it is specifically said in the first post that the Sunday Diamond Pass does not include a talk I very much doubt that there will be an additional talk scheduled.

The time for the doubls Photo with Mads has to be put on the schedule somewhere after all. :P

1 minute ago, AmbroseGirl said:

For the double photo shoot with BC and Mads. Is it more than likely to be a Sunday? 

At a guess I would imagine so with him having a talk on saturday and none on sunday but nobody will know until they go onsale :)

2 minutes ago, AmbroseGirl said:

For the double photo shoot with BC and Mads. Is it more than likely to be a Sunday? 

I can almost certainly say it will 100% be on Sunday. Mods have previously said there wouldn't be one on Saturday due to Benedicts full schedule and that hasn't changed.