Important Guest update - Benedict Cumberbatch attending Saturday & Sunday

• Showmasters Admin
We are pleased to announce that Benedict Cumberbatch will now be attending on Saturday 29th and now also Sunday 30th July 2017. We have a Sunday specific Diamond Pass added which does not include a talk, so please be aware of this when booking as our Saturday Benedict Diamond Passes have sold out.

We will be adding some new photo shoot opportunities with Benedict Cumberbatch and Mads Mikkelsen tomorrow, so keep an eye on our social media for an update on those!

For more information and to book tickets please visit www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

Benedict_Cumberbatch_Instagram2days.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Boooo. Would have preferred a Sunday diamond pass. Especially as I'm not going to the talk so could have got a cheaper diamond pass. 

Me too, but my reason is simple: I have so many saturday only guests I want to see... Would be way easier with a sunday Benedict diamond pass. But never mind...

5 minutes ago, jeffusher said:

There is no batch number selection on the Sunday photo order. I've ordered anyway but is this correct or is there still a bug and will it affect the order?

Jeff

I noticed that too ... but like you have still ordered the photo

2 minutes ago, LadyCrane said:

Me too, but my reason is simple: I have so many saturday only guests I want to see... Would be way easier with a sunday Benedict diamond pass. But never mind...

Yeah, this would be a benefit for me as well.

Just a shame because if I'd have known I could have saved £25 on the diamond pass. 

Thought this might be the announcement!

I do really want a duo with Mads and Benedict to throw some Doctor Strange hand shapes around :lol: However I reckon my head will rule over the heart on this one as I already have a photo with him booked.

Will just have to see nearer the time if money allows and if any are remaining