The three unrevealed Star Wars signers

Been to LFCC the last couple of years, but only just signed up to the forum now. Sadly can't make it this year because it clashes with my birthday, and already have other plans... erm, well planned! Sadly. So I'll be mailing in a few items to have signed instead. Was wondering when the three unnamed Star Wars first time signers (Rebel Pilot A, Rebel Pilot B, and Protocol Droid C) would be revealed for two reasons. First, so they may appear in the pre-order shop (although they may be there and I haven't spotted them). Second, I may have something relevant to any of them to get signed, so I can pick out an appropriate item to send in, rather than rely on a pre-determined photo supplied by the actor/Showmasters. Any information appreciated! :)

On the website it's stated as "Return of the Jedi first time signer - name to be announced closer to the event" (under Rebel Pilot A page). So I hope names are going to be announced in the next two weeks. (few days to a week before LFCC).

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

On the website it's stated as "Return of the Jedi first time signer - name to be announced closer to the event" (under Rebel Pilot A page). So I hope names are going to be announced in the next two weeks. (few days to a week before LFCC).

Dennis Lawson?

Nah, Dennis was at last year's event (which is how I finally got to meet him), and he's definitely was not a first time signer even then. These are definitely going to be background extras in the scenes in question.

4 hours ago, Tom Beaker said:

Dennis Lawson?

This came up a number of times before (including the announcement topic) and I have explained each time why it is not Denis. I don't know who it is, but despite the fact that he has signed before the price is a very strong indication it is not Denis.

• Moderators

Hi all

The 3 names are complete first time signers, The reason for not relieving the names was down to someone trying to set up a private signing with one of guests a few years ago after the booker had gone to the trouble of finding and tracking down that person. 

I will hopefully by the weekend announce the 3 names and list fully what other stuff they have worked on. 

I'm sorry that we had to do it this way and I hope you can understand why. As we announced them so far out they would have been time for someone to find them and work with them. 

Jason G 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This came up a number of times before (including the announcement topic) and I have explained each time why it is not Denis. I don't know who it is, but despite the fact that he has signed before the price is a very strong indication it is not Denis.

As this is my first LFCC, I wasn't aware of previous years guests.

Mea Culpa for dragging it up again.

9 hours ago, Tom Beaker said:

Shame there isn't a 'Storm-trooper A'

Because no one famous ever had a bit part as a Storm-trooper....;)

Errrr I would disagree with you on that one !

What about Daniel Craig ? Apparently he " May " be the stormtrooper from The Force Awakens. He's meant to be the one that Rae uses her Jedi Mind Trick on to escape. You know the scene when she says ' you will drop your gun ' or something like that lol.

Or even Michael Leader ? He is one of the most famous Eastenders extras. He was in it longer than some of the regulars lol And you call yourself a Doctor Who fan ? lol  Although to be fair you haven't I'm just going by your name on here lol

How ever its all in the Eye of the Beholder lol

4 hours ago, timecorridor-2 said:

Errrr I would disagree with you on that one !

What about Daniel Craig ? Apparently he " May " be the stormtrooper from The Force Awakens. He's meant to be the one that Rae uses her Jedi Mind Trick on to escape. You know the scene when she says ' you will drop your gun ' or something like that lol.

Or even Michael Leader ? He is one of the most famous Eastenders extras. He was in it longer than some of the regulars lol And you call yourself a Doctor Who fan ? lol  Although to be fair you haven't I'm just going by your name on here lol

How ever its all in the Eye of the Beholder lol

I think you can safely say that the wink after the original statement shows that it was tongue in cheek, as it's pretty common knowledge that Daniel Craig was the storm trooper in that scene :)

Edited by PenThePirate
Spelling mistake
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

I will hopefully by the weekend announce the 3 names and list fully what other stuff they have worked on.

Thanks, the pre-order shop "closes" on the 19th, so if the people in question are named, and hopefully in the shop by the weekend, that should give me enough time to order what I'd like to send in, and actually get it sent in! :)