Latest Guest Announcement - NATALIE DORMER

11 minutes ago, theEmperor said:

Just to clarify have I have the diamond pass for Sunday I'm still not guranteed to get her autograph? Is it depending on how many diamond numbers Natalie will get through?

(I'm going both Saturday and Sunday)

Just to clarify Emperor you don't have a Diamond pass for Sunday.  You have a diamond pass which covers the whole of the guests attendance.  You may have Sunday specific activities but the autos can be collected any time after your number has been called.  Please read the many other posts on this to understand the circumstances in which we say the auto isn't guaranteed.  For anyone attending the event for the whole of the guests days they will get their auto.

Adding in to what Raylenth said: The Sunday is the last day of the event. Everyone who has a Diamond Pass is guaranteed an autograph. Logic kind of says that you are okay if you are there at the end. ;) There would not be another day autographs can be obtained. So of course you'll be okay.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Litafan83 said:

Hello, will i have a chance of getting a Natalie dormer autograph if i get there early with VQ ticket or would i need the diamond pass ?. I'm unsure how busy she will be ??

She will be busy Lita but her diamond passes haven't sold out.  It won't be impossible on the VQ system I would guess but there are no certainties. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Litafan83 said:

Hello, will i have a chance of getting a Natalie dormer autograph if i get there early with VQ ticket or would i need the diamond pass ?. I'm unsure how busy she will be ??

She might get a chance to breathe but that about it! ;) Would think she'll be one the busiest guests all weekend. Wouldn't be impossible to get her if do get a low enough VQ ticket but could be a while if she's not very speedy signer.

Hi just a quick query on this that I would appreciate some help on. I bought the diamond pass for Natalie and am attending Saturday. I understand that I may not be guaranteed an auto on Saturday in the worst case. Is it possible to buy a ticket on the door on Sunday to cover this eventuality if I cannot get the auto on Saturday? 

1 hour ago, Phoenix87 said:

Hi just a quick query on this that I would appreciate some help on. I bought the diamond pass for Natalie and am attending Saturday. I understand that I may not be guaranteed an auto on Saturday in the worst case. Is it possible to buy a ticket on the door on Sunday to cover this eventuality if I cannot get the auto on Saturday? 

If Sunday entry tickets sold out then it would definitely be a no.

I'm not sure if they're selling them on the door.

The eventbrite store might remain open so you could buy an entry ticket there on Saturday night/Sun morning? Will need a mod to confirm this. 

Thanks all :-)

I am hopeful that this will not occur as I am there early on the Saturday but I will speak to someone at the event about doing this if necessary.

I am pretty excited as its only my second event  :-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phoenix87 said:

Thanks all :-)

I am hopeful that this will not occur as I am there early on the Saturday but I will speak to someone at the event about doing this if necessary.

I am pretty excited as its only my second event  :-)

Diamond Passes are called by number. So if your number is not called being there early won't help I'm afraid.

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Diamond Passes are called by number. So if your number is not called being there early won't help I'm afraid.

No problem :-) I will just see how it goes and then if necessary try nd sort it out if it doesn;t go my way. I am pretty laid back about it. Was just wondering if it would be possible to buy a ticket for the Sunday  worst case and you guys have answered that so its all good :-)

On a side note how do we know the number of the pass or do we get told when we arrive?

Edited by Phoenix87
add section

5 minutes ago, Phoenix87 said:

No problem :-) I will just see how it goes and then if necessary try nd sort it out if it doesn;t go my way. I am pretty laid back about it. Was just wondering if it would be possible to buy a ticket for the Sunday  worst case and you guys have answered that so its all good :-)

On a side note how do we know the number of the pass or do we get told when we arrive?

It'll be written on the pass when you collect it. You won't know until then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

It'll be written on the pass when you collect it. You won't know until then.

Perfect :-) Thanks for letting me know. :-)

Sorry for asking so many questions! I appreciate you guys taking te time to answer them for me :-)

I've bought an entry ticket purely to get a number of items signed by Natalie Dormer (my bank manager won't be happy). I can't stay beyond 16:00 so can't do the GOT talk sadly. Am I right that actually with the 2 photo shoots, my chances are fairly slim or should I be fine as long as I'm happy to get in a queue & stay there! I really don't want a photo shoot instead as without the Iron Throne, I don't particularly want a cheesy pic of me spoiling it & I don't feel entirely comfortable asking her to pose in either Queen manner without prop or relevant wardrobe - did that once before with another GOT guest & doesn't look entirely right in normal clothes!!

the diamond pass would seem to be the only way to guarantee an auto, but that would mean for me, £75 down the drain just to guarantee getting the stuff autographed as I wouldn't do the talk or shoot?

this isn't meant as a negative grumpy post at all, just getting my head round it as only done autos at a much smaller event before (I had Natalie shoot at LFCC before when she had to pull out)

thank you

Hi brt, we cannot offer you any guarantees I'm afraid, she hasn't sold out her Diamond passes so there is a good chance she will see VQ ticket holders but it depends on how quick she signs, how many items the people in front are all getting signed and what number you end up with.  Get there as soon as you can and go straight to get her VQ and you will have to hope.

Sorry the answer isn't more definitive.

9 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

After her 2014 cancellation, every time I click on 'Unread Content' and I see Natalie Dormer in a thread title for a split second my heart pauses....

Me too, not Dormer specifically but due to screen width any time I see a post in a cancelled guest thread and only the 'guest cancellation - ' bit is showing I have the same reaction.

20 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Me too, not Dormer specifically but due to screen width any time I see a post in a cancelled guest thread and only the 'guest cancellation - ' bit is showing I have the same reaction.

They scare the heck out of me when I open the forum :unsure:

On 23/7/2017 at 2:28 PM, tompain100 said:

After her 2014 cancellation, every time I click on 'Unread Content' and I see Natalie Dormer in a thread title for a split second my heart pauses....

Same here. 2014 was devastating with her cancelling, as she was my top 1 (in a close tie with Lena, of course). I'll only believe she's there once I see her there :unsure:

28 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

Could SM inform me if she will be doing quotes on her auto's, or is it a case of not knowing until the day? (I'm going on the assumption she probably won't with how busy she will be)

Thanks in advance!

This is never known until the day I'm afraid and can also change throughout the day depending on how busy guest is. I would agree that it is unlikely.