Prop Shoot Announcement - Big Bang Theory Set

1 minute ago, Sebster118 said:

Both me and my friend are interested.

Is it possible that we can both sit on the couch at the same time, each if us paying £10 and having one photo each?

Absolutely, I don't see why not. :smile:

20 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I think the only thing that is on sale now is the photo on the set with Wil Wheaton, which I don't think will sell out. For a photo with just you on the set, these are usually pay on the day only.

Ah, cool, thanks. One less decision to make now!

That might be a silly question, because I think I know the answer, but I still thought I'd ask. :D

Is this a replica-room of the actual set? Or did SM manage to get the piece of actual set used for filming?

This is so cool! Will be definitely taking my pic! Great idea Showmasters! I hope we get more of these cool sets pic opportunities at these events. :thumbup:

Another one inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer to celebrate the anniversary would be awesome! :wub2:

Guess that means I'll be bringing my KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK PENNY t-shirt with me to London. 

The hardest part of LFCC is deciding which of my geek tees to wear. I have so many but there's only three days to show them off.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2017 at 11:13 AM, kelligrafie said:

Guess that means I'll be bringing my KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK PENNY t-shirt with me to London. 

The hardest part of LFCC is deciding which of my geek tees to wear. I have so many but there's only three days to show them off.

I always take multiple ts and change during day. Otherwise you end up wearing  same t in all your photo shoots. Mixes it up a little. Only problem is having time to change. Arhh so busy!! 

2 hours ago, kamikazemonkey said:

I always take multiple ts and change during day. Otherwise you end up wearing  same t in all your photo shoots. Mixes it up a little. Only problem is having time to change. Arhh so busy!! 

Do this myself...had 10 different T-shirts at CM. End up most times putting a t-shirt on top of another or wore a hoodie (get asked a lot by guests am I not dying in it) because I can't get somewhere to change. Any chance you could put Phone boxes around the place for quick chances SM? You know, like Superman! 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 0:46 PM, D4vem88 said:

In case people were wondering, as asked in the Groot topic: we managed to get 6 people in the Groot shoot, everyone paid the relevant charge and we got 6 photos done. This should be the same set up. 

2D33F6D8-7E5B-4928-91B3-3C7D373B493E_zps

Crazy this, I was watching LFCC videos on YouTube from previous years last week and your friend in the photo (the guy wearing glasses + waistcoat) had 2 or 3 videos up which I watched.

He sticks in my mind because on one video he managed to get his Freddy vs Jason signed by both actors, but during one signing a hole got accidentally punched through the poster :unsure:

He may be a well known regular on here so apologies if I'm late to the party.

• 2 weeks later...