Prop Shoot Announcement - Big Bang Theory Set

• Showmasters Admin

19875549_10151312458024953_1431915018940

Photo opportunities at Showmasters Events are always varied, and this time we are bringing you something we've not used at an event before!
Have your photograph taken on our Big Bang Theory set! One of the most iconic living rooms that you would have seen on television is coming to London Film & Comic Con.

You will be able to have your photograph taken on the set for £10, or we have a special photo shoot with Wil Wheaton on the set with you which can be purchased in our online store now!

For more information and to book tickets please visit www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

• Like 2

People who have done this sort if thing before: do you think this will sell out, or is it likely I can rock up on the day? I know you can't predict, really, but the benefit of experience would be welcome. There are a few of these  set shoots I'd sort of like as they're cheap and fun, but I won't know the shape of my day till we get the schedule so don't want to over-commit now. Thanks! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Pink Lady said:

People who have done this sort if thing before: do you think this will sell out, or is it likely I can rock up on the day? I know you can't predict, really, but the benefit of experience would be welcome. There are a few of these  set shoots I'd sort of like as they're cheap and fun, but I won't know the shape of my day till we get the schedule so don't want to over-commit now. Thanks! 

I think the only thing that is on sale now is the photo on the set with Wil Wheaton, which I don't think will sell out. For a photo with just you on the set, these are usually pay on the day only.

• Like 1

Just now, mitchell_agius said:

Can I pay there and then for a photo with Will? My card has been rinsed so far with all these amazing guests

The shop will remain open throughout the weekend so you can buy a ticket online up to when the shoot is due to run out on the store. Or you can go to the ticket desk at the show. You won't be able to just turn up to the shoot and pay, you will need to buy a ticket.

• Like 1

Just now, Wrong Name said:

I think the only thing that is on sale now is the photo on the set with Wil Wheaton, which I don't think will sell out. For a photo with just you on the set, these are usually pay on the day only.

Do You know how long are those prop shoots usually run for on the day? Because we don't have a schedule now, and I have quite a few shoots booked already. I'd like this shoot but I don't know whether they won't overlap.

Just now, fanowaty said:

Do You know how long are those prop shoots usually run for on the day? Because we don't have a schedule now, and I have quite a few shoots booked already. I'd like this shoot but I don't know whether they won't overlap.

Most can be partial, but we'll know when the schedule's released, fanowaty. :smile:

Just now, fanowaty said:

It changes from show to show. We won't know for sure until the schedule goes up.

Just now, fanowaty said:

the prop shoots normally have long sessions but we cannot make any comments really before the schedule is out.  If it's just the you and set shoot you cannot pay until the day anyway so it won't be an issue.

• Like 1

Just now, fanowaty said:

Why there are so many shoots I want to do? :( And only one day to do that? 

Reminder for me for LFCC 2018 - Buy a 3-day ticket. One day IS NOT enough. :P

That's why I bought a 3-day ticket this year! More time to do everything, keep things more relaxed.

Tempting to get the Wil Wheaton prop shoot, but it's expensive so I'll settle for the £10  solo version. Will see Wil at the Trek talk.